iRobot (android law)

I only had a few friends that I ever spent time with. Some had androids, some didn't. I never liked the idea of having something that looked, sounded, and felt like a human be bossed around. Luckily my friends that had androids tried to treat them as normal people but it was a little difficult seeing as they are programed to be servants, which I didn't feel comfortable about.

Which is why I don't have one, even though I may need the extra help being that I help my uncle with his programming business. We mostly work with other companies helping make the androids. I do more of the finances, so I know about all the new projects we have going. Which is why I'm very confused by the giant box I just opened holding a powered down android in it.

There was no address on it, not even mine, but I live far out in the mountains so it's unlikely it was a mistake. Also the paperwork I'm reading that came with him....... it... says my name on it. The paperwork saids that he.... it... is a heart model android, his... its. name is L@w and the only model. They want me to power him on and treat him.... it....... like a normal android. It also said about having upgrades sent to see how he... it.... functions with them. He... it..... has a circle on his... its... temple. Green means operating fine, red is malfunction. It also saids that his... it's eyes should light up gold when he..... it.... is calibrating to my behavior to make me more comfortable, this is a new thing that androids don't have and its the only reason why I am going to turn him......it... on. When his its eyes light up blue he... it... is looking up something on the internet and will be connected to all my electronics to be more convenient to me. I huffed as I put the paper down, it was the only paper printed and it was like someone sent a letter to me as I read it.

"Well this isn't weird at all" I grabbed a knife and started to cut the box open. I had to lay the box on its side since it was like over 6 foot tall. It was, you know what fuck it he, HE was laying on HIS back now with black spotted blue jeans on and black boots. He had hearts and cogs tattooed on his skin. I ran my hand over his chest and it felt like human skin, much more advanced then the androids now. I lifted his hand up and noticed he had death across his knuckles, I wonder why that is. His black hair was messy and all over, but it looked like it should be, made him look more human. He had two gold piercing on each ear, a firm jawline, bushy eyebrows, and thin lips. He was also warm, must have an internal heating unit. I took the bands off from around him that held him in place and inspected him a little more to make sure he wasn't damaged. I found another little paper that said he's good with medicine and treating injuries. I laughed seeing as how whoever sent him knew I was a cluts. I looked back at the paper to see how to power him up, I was fully curious about this android now. The bottom just said 'if your curious tell him good morning' I hummed reading it and turned the paper over to see if it said anything else.

"Good morning law" as I was hoping I said his name right his tattoos glowed a blue before turning to the original black and his eyes opened to show they were a deep brown almost black. He sat up in the box and looked around before landing on me. Guess I said it right.

"You are y/n m/n I/n, correct" his voice was deep and smooth but it didn't fully sound like a person, however it was much closer then what we have now.

"Yes it is, should I continue to call you law then" he dipped his head down a little.

"You may call me what ever you like, master" I cringed and flinched a little when he called me that making him tilt his head to the side.

"Have I upset you master" I sucked in a breath and cringed again.

"My name is y/n, please call me that, not master" I watched as his eyes light gold for a moment before they faded to there normal look.

"Yes miss. Y/n, what would you like me to do first" I flinched a little again.