Chapter Six: Not The Settling Down Type

I've been in Omaha for about 2 weeks now and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't exactly LA, but it was nice to be able to relax without the media up my ass twenty four-seven. I was swimming in the pool when Johnson walked up. "Hey yanno you're supposed to swim when the suns out?" I laughed swimming up to him. "Oh really?! I would have never guessed." I laughed getting out. "Let's get you dried off and in warm clothes before this storm starts." He helped me out. I walked in covering myself because I was cold. I glanced over at the pictures on the walls and saw a picture of Nate and the Jack's at what it looks to be prom. "You weren't the only one who lost him." Jack said breaking me of my thoughts. "I know." I looked down. "But you guys we're gonna end up together forever, as cliché as that sounds." "He always said he wasn't the relationship type." I smiled flashing back to our very first official kiss when cameras weren't involved.

"Nathan!" I laughed as he tickled me when I was laying in the sand. "I'm sorry babe!" He laughed. "Babe? Thought you didn't do settling down?" I cocked a brow. "I never said that." He laughed. "And if I did, I'd change my policy." He smiled leaning in and kissed me deeply.

"I miss him." I said handing Johnson the popcorn. "Don't we all?" "Can we change the subject?" I looked at him. "Of course." He smiled going through his Netflix list. "Mean Girls?" "You know too well." I laughed listening to the rain as the movie played on the TV.

I slowly moved close to Jack as the movie was ending. "So what now?" He smiled. "Up to you." Then it happened. Those butterflies came back as I reached up and kissed Jack on the lips.