Chapter One: "Everything to Me" Video Shoot

March 16th, 2013

"I'm everything you want

everything you need

and every little part of you

is a part of me

I'm everything you know

I'm everywhere you go

and I hope that you see

that you're everything to me."

"And cut!" The director called as I stopped singing. "Great job, Audrey! Your video boy will be here shortly! He just pulled into the parking lot!" I smiled picking up my water. "Great, I can't wait to meet him." I nodded taking a drink. "Hey Tony!" I called to the director. "Yeah?" "Is my cheer uniform in my dressing room?" "Yeah, it should be!" "Great, I'm gonna go change." I smiled walking back waving at the crowd of fans on set watching. "Love you guys!" I said walking back. "We love you Audrey!" I heard them call.

I changed into my next costume for the football field scene. It was a high school cheer uniform that belong to the school we were shooting at. I had held a contest to bring my video to your town and a small town in West Virginia won. I walked out after touching up on my makeup and redoing my hair into a pony tail and joined some of my fans who I picked to play the cheer team. "Audrey can we get a picture?!" One girl named Camilla asked. "Of course!" I smiled posing with her. "Audrey, Skate's here!" "Wait, Skate the rapper?!" One girl jumped up. "Yes, please be chill." Tony said. "Tony, I thought we were getting Cameron Dallas?" "Cameron isn't available, so he sent his friend." I shrugged as I saw him walk in. "He's cute." I whispered to Tony as he laughed. "Want a kiss at the end?" I paused for a second to think about it. "Sure why not." I laughed walking over. "Hey!" He smiled. "I'm Nate." He held his hand out. "Audrey." "I know who you are Miss Audrey. It's an honor to be in this video, thank you for having me." "Thank you for coming!" I smiled. "So...." He laughed. "Oh right, your dressing room is this way." I smiled leading him to a room. "Just put on that football jersey and those shorts, because the game scene isn't till later tonight." I smiled. "Great, thanks." He smiled shutting the door.

"Just look inside and see

I hope there's room for me

oh baby I, wanna make you see

there's nothing more to fear

cause everything's right here.

I'm everything you want

I'm everything you need

and every little part of you

is a part of me

I'm everything you know

I'm everywhere you go

and I hope that you see

that you're everything to me."

I looked in Skate's eyes as the scene played out with the music. He placed his arms onto mine, and kissed me. I kissed him back softly for a good thirty seconds. "And cut!" Tony called. Not gonna lie I was pissed. I wanted to keep kissing him. "That's a wrap! Thank you Collinsburgh High School for letting us shoot here and thank you Skate for being apart of "Everything to me!"" Tony said through the loud speaker.

I started to walk away when Nate came up to me. "Um, that was um, great." He said walking beside me. "Yeah, I was an actress before a singer." "So that kiss was acting..so it would be wrong to ask for a date?" He smiled. "Didn't say that." I smiled.