23

"It's to quite" Hunter says

We both got up before getting dressed. It had been two hours since we first got into this hotel and he is right it's to quiet.

"What's the plan" I ask

"Make a run for it" he suggests

"Why can't we just jump out the window" I half joke

"I don't want to start flying lessons" he chuckles

He throws a gun towards me and I catch it before holding it to my side. He slowly opened the door before we both stepped out closing it behind us.

As we made a run down the hall and down a flight of stairs we ended up outside. As I looked behind I saw them running after us.

"Keys" Hunter shouts

I throw the keys at him as he unlocks the car. We get in and speed of not thinking twice. I look behind and see a few cars following.

I empt the duffel bag before putting the window down. Luckily for us the street we was on was filled with lights so I threw the bag at their cars.

As we sped off I noticed they stopped. We both laughed and for once I felt at at ease. I took Hunter's hand and linked mine into his before holding his hand against my cheek.

"What are we supposed to do now" I ask

"Well the restaurants around here closed an hour ago" he starts "Why don't you think of something"

"Oh I know what I want" I smile

"And what would that be" he questioned

Oh I'm so going to get punished for this

I place my hand over his crotch before smirking. His hand removed mine before he adjusted himself.

"Your playing a dangerous game princess" he said as his thumb stroked my cheek

"Danger gives you the thrill" I laugh "But if you don't think you'll be able to keep up"

"Oh it's more of a question if you can keep up" he replies

"Well you'll have to find out" I smile

He chuckles before we pull up into an empty parking lot. He turns to face me before he gets out the car. He walks to my side opening the door before taking my hand.