12

(Tw: emotional)

"Is this ok" Olivia asks

I turn around to see her standing in the doorway. She had her hair up with sunglasses.

"Its perfect" I say adjusting my suit

As she walks to the door I put my arm around her stopping her.

"If you don't want to do this everyone would understand" I say

"I just want to get today over with" She clears her throat before walking out the room

"She seems to be dealing with it ok" Nathan points out

"She's not. She's just numb" I point out

We all walk out the house and stand in the street as the coffin arrived. Luke and Bella were holding Olivia's hand as we all walked behind the car to the church. There was a few people here I didn't recognize but my guesses was family member's or friends.

As we arrived the back doors got opened as the guests got seated inside. Olivia, Luke and Bella held the coffin while walking down with three others. They placed the coffin down and all sat down in the front rows as the rest sat down with them.

"Lily was a lot of things. She was a caring mother. A loving Wife. A good friend. A dedicated college. A women who lived her life to the full" The priest starts "A life that we come here to celebrate but also mourn"

***

After it all finished Bella and Luke held Olivia's hand as they walked out and the rest of us followed behind. We all headed to the grave yard as they slowly lowered the coffin in the ground.

As Bella and Luke held each other's hand they walked off with every as Olivia kept watching. I walked beside her before looking where she was. Her hand held a note in front of my face as she kept quiet. I took the note and started reading it.

"I'm sorry dad" I say in confusion

"I think he killed her" She admits