3

As our body's grind against each other and the flashing lights surrounding us I can't help but feel free for once

As our body's grind against each other and the flashing lights surrounding us I can't help but feel free for once. For once in my life I can say I'm living in the moment with no care in the world.

As our body's stop grinding we go back to the bar and order more shots before Grey drags me back to the dance floor. As we lock eye contact I feel his hands on my waist pulling me closer into his body.

"So what is on your mind" he asks

"I just want to live in the moment Grey" I say

He spins me around as his hands never leave me waist and we start grinding again. As I look at the door I see Hunter and two men behind him. A smirk appeared on my lips as an idea hit my thoughts.

I back my body right onto Greys and start grinding as I feel him getting harder by the second. I feel his hand lightly holding my throat bringing my head back onto his shoulder as our body's rock against each other.

As I look over to the door I no longer see Hunter but the two men are still there. I look to the bar to see Hunter with what I believe to be a whiskey in his hand as our eyes lock. He doesn't break eye contact but in fact looks like he is enjoying the view.

As Grey places a kiss onto my neck he walks off to the bar as I go to the toilet to freshen up. As I look at myself in the mirror I saw the door open then the sound of it lock as a man made his way towards me.

I watched as this guy came closer to my body before I realised it was Hunter. His hands held the sink in front of me trapping me between it and his body.

"Are you done" his calm voice breaks the silence

"Done" I question

"Whatever that show was outside. Are you done with it" his calm voice raises again

"You can't control me" I say turning to face him

"Oh I know. I'm just wondering do your family know your here" he smirks

"What is this pep talk from the ex" I question

"Ouch" he chuckles

I feel his hand hold the back of my head before he spins us around and backs me onto a wall. He leans into my face but I turn not facing him.

"Let's make something clear ex or not if that guy even dares to touch you like that again I'll kill him" Hunter smirks pulling away from me

He unlocks the door and walks out as I grab my bag from the sink and walk out myself. I don't even say bye to Grey I just head out getting into the nearest taxi and heading home.

Once I paid the driver I headed to the window and climbed back into my bedroom shutting the window behind me. The lights were already on so it was pretty easy to see. I got changed into some shorts and a crop top before unlocking my door and heading downstairs.

As I walked to the kitchen I grabbed a cup and poured myself a water before heading back to bed. I closed the door and placed the water on the night stand before turning the lights off and climbing into bed, once I got comfortable I finally drifted off to sleep.

***

As the sun blared through my curtains I started to steer. I look over to the clock on the nightstand then finally got up out of bed. I grab some clothes and put them on before heading downstairs.

"Morning" mums happy voice raises from no where

"Morning" I reply

"Doing anything interesting today" she asks

"Apart from work no" I laugh

She hugs before I grab my coffee and walk of back upstairs. I sit down at my desk and turn the laptop on before drinking my iced coffee. As I start looking through emails I see there is one from Hunter.

I click onto it to see he wants to meet today about this mission. Apart of me wants to miss out but I know I can't afford that. I grab my bag and head downstairs before walking out the house. I get into the car and drive off with music playing in my ear.

Once I arrived I parked up and headed inside. I saw the two men from last night standing at the door. I didn't bother putting a mask on I just walked past them inside. I reached a room and knocked on the door before walking in.

"Olivia" Hunter turns to face me with papers

"Can we just get this over with" I ask shutting the door behind me

I take a seat in front of him as he hands papers to me. I go through everything again before I sighed the contract, I pass the papers back to him as he sighs his part.

"So when do we start" I ask

"Tomorrow. But for today let's run over everything I know so far" he says getting up

I get up from my seat and follow him outside he gets into one car I get into mine and I follow him to a house. As we parked up Hunter lead us inside before taking me to a room. Once the doors open I saw Victoria and someone else sat looking at something.

"Eva can you bring up everything we know so far" Hunter asks

"What is she doing here" Victoria asks

Bitchy much

"She is here helping. If you have a problem with that there's the door" Hunter bluntly said turning the screen

As we go over a few things Victoria leaves the room all together as Eva does the same. Hunter placed the papers down as I felt his eyes on me.

"Are you done starring like a creep" I ask not giving him a glance

"What made you become the deadly whisper" he asks

"Does it really matter" I ask

"Well when we was together you wanted nothing to do with this lifestyle, so what changed" he questioned

"I don't know we was low on money barely surviving so I turned to the closes thing I knew would bring in the money" I sigh "it was that or become a stripper and parents wouldn't forgive for that one"

I look over to see Hunter not starring at me anymore. He brought another thing onto the screen before my jaw dropped.

"My dad" I questioned