22

SMUT WARNING

"Fuck" Hunter whispered under his breath

"Hunter" I start

"Of course I want you Olivia" he says moving closer towards me "I want you every fucking second of the day"

His hands go each side of my head as his head falls down. He looks back up at me as our eyes lock. Without a second thought our lips crash as my arms wrap around him.

My eyes close as his arms hold me tight like this is the last time he'll ever hold me. As he pulls back leaving me breathless not opening my eyes my head falls down to the ground.

He says nothing as he walks to the door. He locks it fully instead of leaving the chain across before he turns to face me. I say nothing as I make my way back to the fireplace.

I grab a bottle of whine before I feel Hunter behind me.

"Why is there only whine" I ask

"You'll have to complain" he pipes up

I turn around to see him walking to the bed before sitting on the floor. I smirk before grabbing both bottles of coke and joining him.

As we take a sip I realise the fireplace isn't on. I place my drink on the table before crawling to the fireplace. I put it on before looking behind me to see Hunter's eyes not leaving my body.

"See something you like" I tease

"Crawl back to me" he smirks

I'm not one to do as I'm told but for once I listen. I slowly crawl back before straddling him. His hands go straight to my hips as my hands hold onto his shoulders.

"You know that time you walked in on me" I start

"Hard to forget" he smirks

"You know what I was thinking about" I ask

"What was you thinking about" he questions

"You" I whispered into his ear

I start grinding on his lap as a deep groan left his mouth. His hands held my hips tightly but not stopping me. I felt him getting hard underneath me witch causes a smile to appear on my lips.

As I keep rocking back and forth on his lap my head falls back as my eyes close. I feel one of his hands cup my cheek causing me to look at him.