13

SMUT WARNING

Its been six months since the funeral

Its been six months since the funeral. For four months all I did was stay in bed until two months ago. I'm only just getting back to the normal or as best as I can. 

As I place the weights back down I grab the bottle of water before taking a sip. For the past two months I've been hitting the gym everyday. I haven't returned to taking any missions considering I'm still on one.

Hunter and Victoria are officially divorced but considering he has been busy with work we haven't really seen each other much. Snapping out of my thoughts I head down the hall to see Hunter sat on the sofa.

"I wondered where you got to" He says

"I was hitting the gym" I smile

His top had a few buttons undone witch also meant being horny was an understatement. I walked closer towards him before perfectly sitting onto his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Is there something you would like" He asks

"It depends if you'll give it to me" I tease slightly moving on his lap before getting off him

I head into the kitchen before I feel hands grab my waist. As I go to turn around the firm hands on my waist stop me. I feel a hot breath on my neck before a light kiss got placed.

"No one's home" Hunter states

I feel his hands guide me to bend over the counter as his hand slaps my ass before slapping the other cheek. As a loud moan escaped my lips Hunter presses himself onto me and boy did I feel that bulge in his pants.

"Lets move this somewhere else" He says spinning me around before picking me up

He starts walking into his bedroom before he lays me down on the bed ripping all my clothes off. As I gasp he chuckles before pulling me to the edge of the bed. I feel his hot breath on my pussy as he lightly kisses my inner thigh.

His mouth finally connected to my pussy making me lose control of the moans that escaped. His fingers kept curling inside me till he found the right stop. His tongue kept running up and down then swirling around my clit as the intense feeling built up.

As my body finally let me down and lost the fight I started clenching around his fingers. His hot breath kept hitting my pussy turning me on even more as I came on his fingers. Once I came down from my high he pulled away placing his fingers inside my mouth letting me taste myself.

"God your so fucking beautiful" He complements 

He stands up and takes his shirt off before unbuckling his belt removing his pants and boxers. He flips me over onto my stomach as I feel the tip of his cock running down my slit. With no warning he slammed into me making a another gasp escape my mouth.

"Fuck your tight" He groans 

Not giving me time to adjust to his size he starts thrusting into me with no mercy. Loud whimpers poured out my mouth it felt like he was in my stomach.

His hand connected to my ass again and again till I was sure my ass was a bright shade of red or maybe darker. As my hand tapped his on my waist as a sigh he was going to fast he pulled out flipping me on my back before pinning both hands above my head.

"Hunter" I scream as he slammed himself back inside me 

"Fuck" He cursed under his breath

"Too deep" I cried

"Take it like the good fucking girl you are" He says hitting my g-spot repeatedly 

I bite my lip trying to stop any louder moans escape my mouth as my eyes wondered back to his. As we kept starring into each others eyes he lifted my legs over his shoulder before slamming his full length into me.

"Fuck" I cried as my eyes rolled back

If I thought he was already too deep this felt even deeper if that was even possible.

"Hunter" I screamed as my walls started clenching around him

"Liv stop" 

"I cant" I sobbed

"Fuck" He groaned before thrusting into me faster

As loud cries escaped from me I finally came all over his cock. 

"Are you on birth-" He asked

"Yes" I moan

He kept thrusting till he finally came himself. 

"Oh I'm not done with you yet" He says flipping me back onto my stomach

He sits down pulling me on top of him before slamming my body down onto his whole length. As my hands held his shoulders he guided my body up and down for a little while before he held me up. As his mouth attacked my neck he started slamming upwards into me. 

My head fell back and I was sure he was leaving his marks on me. He laid back before holding my thighs in place and slamming into like there was no tomorrow. The pleasure was so much but so fucking good at the same time.

"Fuck you feel so good wrapped around me" He moans breathing heavy

As another smack went onto my ass as he kept thrusting into me. My tits were practically bouncing in his face not that he seemed to mind it. My walls clenched around him again as the intense feeling in my stomach reappeared.

I was no virgin but with Hunter it felt like I was. He kept thrusting into me before he realized inside me again. He pulled out of me once again as I rolled onto my back unable to keep my eyes open. I felt him running his tip up and down my slit again before he slammed back inside me. 

It always amazed me how much stamina he had. We only stopped fucking once I reached my fifth orgasm and my pussy felt like it was on fire.

"No more" I begged

"I know" He says pulling out 

Since we had moved against the wall he picked me up before placing me onto the bed. He grabbed the covers and moved them before getting in bed behind me. He placed the covers over us before tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. One of his arms held my head as the other was wrapped around my waist. 

He placed one last kiss onto my neck before I finally drifted off to sleep. I'm not walking tomorrow and that was for sure.