8

SMUT WARNING

"Nathan" I shout

"Nathan" I shout

"What" he shouts back

As he walks into the office he sits down in front of me.

"Has she arrived yet" I ask

"No one has seen her" he says

"Can you cancel any meeting I have today" I ask

"Sure"

I grab my car keys and head out. I got into my car and started driving over to hers. Once I arrived I parked and watched her family leave the house. Once the cost was clear I headed into the backyard before climbing up the pipe to her window.

It was open witch by the coldness in her room it tells me it's been slightly open all night. I climb through and walk over to her bed before turning her around.

"Olivia" I shout

No response. Her breathing looks fine apart from the small cut on her head. As I take her hand into mine I tap the back part until her head moves a bit.

"Ten more minutes" she groaned

"Fuck sakes" I whisper under my breath

As I walk over to the chair in the corner of her room I take a seat waiting for her to finally be awake enough. Once she sat up a bit the covers that were over her body fell giving me a front view.

"What time is it" she asks

"One pm" I responded

"Shit" she mumbles

"How did you get that cut on your head" I ask

"I lost my balance on the stairs and hit my head on the table" She says "how long was you waiting"

"An hour"

"Sorry"

"Just how sorry are you" I ask

"I'm very very sorry" she pouts

I stand up and walk over to the bed before she crawls to the end of the bed looking up at me only in her underwear. I run my thumb over her bottom lip as they slightly part.

"Why don't you let your tongue show me how sorry you are" I smirk

Her eyes look up at me before her hands go to my belt unbuckling it. As she pulls my pants down with my boxers her eyes widen as she stares at my cock.

She lips the tip of my cock before stroking it with her hands keeping eye contact with me. She finally put my inside her mouth slowly moving up and down on it.

"Fuck" I groaned

I grabbed her hair before guiding myself in and out of her mouth. She took as much as she could down her throat before gagging.

She pulled me out her mouth before running her hands up and down my cock as her eyes watered. She placed me back into her mouth before sucking.

"Fuck just like that" I smirk watching her

I finally came inside her mouth before pulling out her mouth as she swallowed it all. I reach down un clipping her bra letting it fall to the ground. As I removed the remaining clothes I still had on I push her back before attacking her lips.

I hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties before ripping them off her making her gasp. My fingers run up her clit making a small whimper escape her lips. Smirking I force one finger inside her going slow until I added another finger.

As moans start pouring out her mouth I start rubbing her clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her. Just as she started clenching around my fingers I pulled out.

"Hunter" she moans

"Tell me what you want princess" I smirk knowing I'm driving her mad

"Please" she starts

"Please what" I ask

"Please fuck me" she begs

"Your so fucking sexy when you beg" I smirk

I flip her over onto her stomach bring my cock to her entrance before slamming myself into her. As a gasp escaped her lips I stayed still for a little while. Once she tried to move I kept her hips still as I slowly started thrusting into her.

"Hunter" she moaned annoyed

"What" I say clueless

"Fuck me harder" she begs

If that's what she wanted that is what she shall get. I started pounding into her like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck" she cried

"That's a good fucking girl" I groaned grabbing the headboard

I kept thrusting into her before I removed one of my hands grabbing her throat bringing her back up against my chest. I moved my lips to her neck attacking it leaving my mark on her.

I finally felt her clenching around me as I let her fall to the bed. Grabbing the headboard with both hands I kept at the same pace while thrusting into her. As her cry's got louder she finally came all over my cock as I kept pounding into her. Once she finally came down from her high I came inside her.

"Oh were not done" I say flipping her over

I picked her up as her legs and arms wrapped around me before I pinned her against the wall. I slammed myself back into her as her head tried falling back with her back arched.

As I kept thrusting into her, her head fell forward onto my shoulder as her hands went to my hair. I reached my thumb onto her clit rubbing it at the same pace I was pounding into her. I felt her clenching around me again as her head fell onto the wall behind her.

"Fuck" she cried

"Don't cum" I say pounding into her faster

"But-" she starts

"I said don't" I growl into her ear

Once I finally felt myself about to realise I attacked her neck while mumbling "now"

As we both came together I felt how shaky her legs were. I placed her onto her feet and turned her around slapping her ass as a moan escaped her lips again. I slammed myself back into her slapping the other cheek. I held her hands against the wall as I pounded into her while her legs became uncontrollably shaky.

"Hunter" she moans as her head falls back

"Louder"

"Hunter. Fuck"

She clenched around me one last time before she came all over my cock as I came inside her again. I let go of her hands pulling out of her before turning her around. As my hand cupped her cheek I brought her into a slow but rough kiss.

"I think we've reached an understanding don't you" I wink