5

As I walked out the bedroom adjusting my tie I see Olivia standing there with a blonde wig and a black dress

As I walked out the bedroom adjusting my tie I see Olivia standing there with a blonde wig and a black dress. She turns to face me then hands me eye contacts. As we finish the last touches we head back to the car.

"Blonde huh" She questions

"You went for blonde as well" I point out

I start up the car and put our seatbelts on before driving off.

"What's the plan" Olivia asks

"Most important is to get the lady's out of there. Once my gang has everyone in car's we attack the ones that are there" I say turning a corner

I hear a sigh from beside me as from the corner I see Olivia look out the window.

"Will he be there" She asks

"There's a chance yes" I say

As we pull into the car park we get out and head inside. Olivia follows close behind and her hands hold onto my arm.

"Name" security asks

"Cole" I reply

They open the door and we head in. The first thing that hits is the smell of old blood, to some that would be off putting but I'm used to that. As we make our way to the main part we sit down and wait.

As people rush past the lights go down and someone comes on stage with there bullshit. As they bring the girls down we all start bidding. After a few bids we ended up winning all the girls.

As we got up from our seats we made our way to the back as they gave us the girls. Nathan and Ralph got them into the car as the driver went off.

"Well congratulations now it's time to pay" the guy says

"How much was it again" I ask

"Fifty thousand"

As I went to give him the money Olivia shot him in the head. All of us grabbed our guns and shot the security before rushing to our cars and driving off as fast as possible.

As we pull into a police station Olivia gets out and leads the women inside. We wait for a little until Olivia comes back out and gets into the car. I start driving off making turns and turns till we finally made it to a hotel.

"Why are we here" she asks

"Cause I'm not driving two hours at two in the morning" I reply

As Olivia limps into the lobby I book us a room and we head to the elevator.

"Why did you take them to the police" Olivia questions

"Cause they probably know what to do more then me" I say

As the doors open we walk into the room to see one bed. I see Olivia rolling her eyes before she disappears into the bathroom.

"Did you get any spare clothes" I ask

"Apart from the underwear I'm in no" she shouts back

As I walk into the bathroom I see Olivia only in a towel standing near the sink. I take my top off and start undressing I see Olivia starring at me.

"What are you doing" she asks

"I'm taking a shower got a problem with that" I smirk

As I move more towards her I trap her in between my body and the sink as she keeps her back to me.

"I mean if you do have a problem with it you can always not look" I say moving away

She walks out the room and I get into the shower. Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the bedroom to see Olivia sat on the bed looking at her thigh. Once I took I look I realised she didn't sort her stab wound out.

"Does it hurt like a bitch" I ask

"No" she lies

Laughing I take her and lead her into the bathroom sitting her onto the counter I look for a medkit. Once I found it I started cleaning the dried blood off her thigh.

Her hand held my other arm as she bit her lip looking away. After I finished sorting her thigh out I noticed her legs were spread perfectly giving me a view.

"Trying to give me a view are we" I laugh

"It's not like you haven't seen it before" she looks down closing her legs

As I lift her chin up making her look at me I can tell by her breathing her heart is racing.

"Don't you have a wife" she questioned

"Don't remind me" I place my hands onto each side of her legs looking down

"It can't be that bad"

"I'm only in this marriage because of my parents" I state

I move backwards as Olivia moves off the counter. She walks towards me wrapping her arms around my torso as her head rests on my chest. I move my arms around her back holding her close.

I pull back and walk into the bedroom putting some pants on and climbing into bed. I watch as Olivia walks out in her underwear grabbing my top and putting it on.

"Something caught your eye" she asks crawling beside me

"Is there a reason why you have my top on" I question

"It's that or my underwear and I don't trust you Mr Valentino" she laughs

"And why don't you trust me"

"Last time i tried sleeping next to you in just my underwear we ended up hooking up" she explains

"You was the one who kept moving on my lap" I say winding her up

"Me your the one who made me sit on you" she laughs

"I think you'll find we swiped a bottle of wine each downed it ended up black out drunk and hooked up"

"No that was the first time" she laughs even harder

"Are you saying I'm wrong"

"No I'm saying your old and don't remember stuff"

"Is that so"

"Yeah"

"Oh are you sure"

"Yeah"

As I moved closer to her neck my lips moved more closer to her ear as I moved her hair out the way.

"There's more then one ways I can prove I'm not that old starting with the fact I'd fuck you till you saw stars"

"What's stopping you"

"Goodnight Olivia"