The next morning started peacefully, they had breakfast together before heading to Yoongi's shop since he needed some help. Afterwards they went to the city, had dinner together and planned what kind of dance to teach the kids next. Taehyung really has found a new passion with Hoseok. Dancing and teaching children is a hobby he loves to do.

But at night he would sit down on his table and start writing books and stories for children. It's just for fun even though Hoseok always encourages him to send it to a publisher. Still the younger doesn't believe in his writing skills to be good enough for an actual book.

Hoseok would always encourage him, support him and show him how amazing he is, how much he appreciate and loves him. There's no one who treats Little better than Hoseok, who appreciates him more and loves him harder. Little couldn't be any happier.

After spending time at the city, they headed back home. Actually Hoseok brought Taehyung to his house because the younger promised to help out his siblings with their homework the next day. So tonight Little will spend at his parent's house.

„I hate being away from you." Little says with a soft pout on his lips as he was hugging his lover in goodbye.

„I told you to move in with me." Hoseok jokes before placing a kiss on Little's cheek. The younger has his arms around Hoseok's neck, while the elder holds him by his waist.

„I know.." He responds still pouting, causing Hoseok to peck his lips.

„It's just for tonight, I'm sure your siblings missed you." The elder adds with a soft smile.

„You're right. Maybe we could go to the movies with them tomorrow. There's a new Disney movie." Little suggests and Hoseok nods.

„Sounds great to me." The elder responds, placing a kiss on Little's nose, „We will discuss it tomorrow."

With that Hoseok walks back to his red car, getting inside and after waving goodbye he drives off.

Not long after he arrives at his place, he started feeling lonely with Little not being around. He got so used to having him around, that he immediately feels lonely when the younger isn't with him.

A chuckle leaves his lips, he can't believe that he's so deeply in love with a person. Hoseok knows he has never loved anyone like Taehyung before. He also knows, that he wants to be with the younger forever. Not just for a while, not just for a summer or a year - but forever. He even had the thought of marrying him but then he remembered that it's not allowed in the US. Or anywhere else. But it doesn't matter, he can be with him without being his husband.

It's funny and made the elder laugh, but also extremely happy. Nothing could bring him down now.

Nothing but that one call, that changed everything.

It was that night, that his phone rang in the middle of the night. It was his voice, that made his heart shatter in a matter of seconds, and the news that almost broke him down.

Hoseok hasn't heard his father's voice for such a long time but he would always and forever recognize it. Out of all people, he never expected him to call him, not after they disowned him for casing his dreams. They hurt him in the most painful way parents can hurt their children.

But now it doesn't matter.

Not after his father told him about his mother's medical condition - about the cancer, slowly killing her day by day.

It was that night, that Hoseok packed his stuff and decided to go back to his hometown.

He hasn't slept all night, and as soon as the autumn morning sun appeared on the sky, he put his stuff in his car. Never ever has he made a decision this fast, but it's the right one. Even if leaving everything behind is the last thing he wanted to do. Not now, after he finally found true love.