161 - Dungeon Dive II

Start from the beginning

All in all, the value of this single Skill Crystal is immeasurable because it will transform the whole physique of its learner to another level.

The default drop rate of loots in Magic World, as far as Cole remember, were abysmally low. Most of the time, the loots acquired by killed monsters were game currencies like bronze, silver and gold coins.

However, the loots in his spatial storage were rich in number. Should the Player of the virtual reality game saw this, it'll surprise them big-time.

As for the reason why this happen, it was without a doubt the work of Lucky's [Fate Guider]. His and his allies lucks increase drastically that a single dungeon mobs probably has 90% probability to drop a loot.

This high percentage means that every mobs were sure to drop a loot.

In addition to [Strong Vitality], he also acquire another Skill Crystals called [Leeches Million Teeth] and [Yellow Bronze Skin].

He also acquire a [Mind Stabilizing Potion] and its corresponding Pill Formula. In this matter, Cole believe that his luck explode and he acquire this certain potion that could help to alleviate the pain of soul cleansing.

Furthermore, [Mind Stabilizing Potion] has wide range of use. It will work on soul as long as it wasn't totally destroyed. As long as a [Potionist] master this formula, he'll have a constant source of this extremely rare soul potion.

Cole also loot several equipment and weapons.

One of the loot he particularly like was this one;

Pristine Spirit Lotus Sphere [Heaven-Rank]
Type : Growth-type Defensive Equipment
Affinity : Soul
Potential : None
Skills : Spirit Lotus Sphere of Protection, Pristine Lotus Spirit, Lotus of Recovery, Soul Growth

This certain equipment were the same as Pristine Lotus on its appearance, except for some its change of shape and some mysterious lines. The flower were still closed like it was still a bud, which is probably why it was called a sphere.

Its main use was for soul protection and its very first skill say so. After it binds to its owner, it will immediately enlosed the whole Sea of Consciousness and the very soul inside, protecting it fully inside.

On the other hand, its second skill protects the soul from negative soul debuffs like confusion and illusion, or anything that affects the spirit perception.

Its third skill was its two way recovery skill. If the equipment is damaged, it will automatically consume soul energy from the Sea of Consciousness to mend itself. And if the soul is damaged, the equipment will use its own structural origin energy to heal the soul even to the point of destroying itself.

Its last skill was the one that gave the equipment to grow. As long as it was nourished by its owner's soul and soul energy, it will grow as though the equipment itself were still a living medicinal plant.

Among its skills, this last one is the one that makes this equipment extremely precious and priceless.

This certain equipment will be used by either but Cole or his contracted beasts and spirits.

As for the other equipment and weapon drops, they don't manage to catch Cole's attention since they were mostly Earth and Sky-Rank weapons. It will be bound to be used as resources for his new territory.

After checking most of the loots, Cole then shift his attentions among the pile of Bronze, Silver and Gold Coins. As the original currency of the whole virtual reality game, the monetary coins were supposedly to be normal and precious loots.

However, since he's not playing the game exactly, this coins won't have any value to him anymore.

But after he check its information, Cole have to think again.

Gold Coin [Special]
A currency to be used on dungeon shop that will open every after the success raid of the dungeon. Transferable but can not be summoned outside of the dungeon.
[SYSTEM NOTE :: Coins can be converted to SP (System Points.) 0.01 SP for Bronze Coins, 1 SP for Silver Coins and 100 SP for Gold Coins.]

The surprise is the coins of the dungeon cam be converted with SP, which Cole have drained now.

Not only that, it can also be used by buying merchandise that will appear after clearing the dungeon.

He also look forward on that dungeon shop too because he think that only rare things will be sold there.

Thinking of the prospect, Cole can't help but be tempted to end this dungeon run and take a look at that dungeon shop and its possible merchandise.

However, since this was a rare chance and he won't know if he could help this four minions of his in the future, he decided to cherish this chance.

Besides, it won't be long before a massive responsibility fall in their shoulder. After all, beside being the main martial force of his future faction, this four will also become the leader of his army in the future, guide them and do this kind of thing.

Thinking of that, Cole felt that his effort today is extremely worthy.