161 - Dungeon Dive II

Start from the beginning

[Soul Mimicry], Bell's [Void Bell].

Ding~~ Ding~~

The moment the sound of bell rang, the expression of the four ease a lot. The move were very effective.

Not long after, Celia cull the number of spirit lotus mobs into considerable number and flew back beside Cole. She can't help but look unsatisfiedly at the four slave whose currently recieving treatment akin to young masters.

However, seeing her master doing something, Celia unwillingly control her parasitic medium and lend a helping hand, increasing the speed of soul cleansing while reducing the pain it brought.

With the several kinds of support and healing, the supposed to be long process were reduced to less than ten minutes.

It was the two Nascent Soul-Stage cultivator who recover first.

Their eyes and complexion look extremely tired and pale but the flash on greed on them were apparent too.

They can't deny that what just happen to them were something that rarely happen to them. And should they acquire the chance to, the price they have to pay were extremely heavy, even including their life. They have to compete with their life on the line.

But here, they've only arrived and they immediately stumble in this great encounter!

Furthermore, they were also protected in the time they were vulnerable!

Otherwise, with the pain they just experience, don't say about fighting back, they don't even have an ounce of energy to protect themselves!

Despite the unbearable pain they've experiencing, Mikoes and Fernando could instantly felt the improvement of the soul cleansing. Their perception greatly increasing and they can vaguely perceive things they can't before. Insights were suddenly flashing in their mind which greatly excite them. Although it was fleeting, it was a sign that their soul improved into another level that they almost had a sudden enlightenment.

Eventhough it fail, both of them knew that they only need to experience soul cleansing for several times and they're confident that they'll finally comprehend an appropriate mysterious [Concept] for them.

However, after they calm down, the two then finally remember that the one who protect them were practically their junior...

And supposedly, they, the old, should be the one that will provide benefits and protection, not the other way around.

Thinking of that, eventhough they greatly want to voice out their request to experience soul cleansing once again, they just focus on stabilizing their state.

...

Meanwhile, Cole gave the two who recover first a glance before he check all the loots dropped by dungeon mobs he just defeated.

The loots dropped by the killed monster will immediately enter the killers spatial storage, just like what happen to him. It looks like the dungeon had auto-harvest default setting. It was a great news since it will ensure fairness regarding the loots.

There were myriads of things dropped in the loots.

And most of them were the medicinal ingredients of every monster killed. For instance, there were several seeds of Pristine Lotus, petals and roots of Vampiric Count Lotus and many other. Without a doubt, this things are suitable for alchemy ingredients.

There were also some Skill Crystals, Potions that were originally present in the Magic World game and Potion Formula.

Among the Skill Crystals he acquired, there was one called [Strong Vitality] which probably dropped by Green Lotus. It was a passive skill that increase the maximum health by 20%. However, increasing vitality in the game means increase in HP but in real life, this skill will probably increase the natural lifespan too. Not only that, it will also increase the body's natural recovery speed.