Epilogue

I know you guys will ask for epilogue for sure so IAM writing in advance. Thanks for loving this book hope this book too get 1 M readers fingers crossed

O I forgot please do read my other books and new book Throne too. Hope you guys live this hystorical Manan story.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Akram is working on his laptop, Noor came to him. "Akram I want to work"
"Work? As in job?"
"Yes"
"Ok where do you want to work? Do you have any preference?"
"With you as assistant"
Akram gulped hard but then burst into laughter "Noor I don't have any assistant. I work as assistant to abbu"
Still I want to work with you"
"Ok I understood but why so sudden?"
"I don't want to stay away from you and I don't want anyone drooling on you, you are mine that's all"
"Acha and who the hell told you that someone is drooling on me?"
"Shabeer bhai"
"And you believed? And you very well know I never let that happen so don't worry but you should work, let me get you job soon"
"But Akram"
"Chup and come here" she came and sat on his lap
"Wear something to surprise me it's been long time you gave me surprise we will have a beautiful workout"
"Akram we had just one hour back"
"So what I want biwi always do you have any problem?"
"Yes and I am that biwi"
"Good realisation go fast please"
"Akram you are impossible" she with grumpy face went to closet. She smirked and selected his most weakness one.

After ten minutes she came out with saree that his favourite red saree. He gulped hard "Noor you know this is my weakness still you tried this card" he smirked, whole night he didn't let her sleep for a moment, he was beast in bed.

As result in next month she got pregnant, Akram panicked scared happy and even worried too. Whole day he is jumpy, and sick.

As months started growing Akram became weak, he is having all sort of sicknesses, some months he is sleeping whole day still feels tired like hell, some month he eats too much and vomits, some month he don't eat at all, some month he is craving for sec like maniac, some month he started smelling weird smells. Some month he just feel back pain all time.

Naseefa started worrying a lot, seeing both are pregnant, they laugh like hell one day, they cry watching Tom and Jerry sometimes. She is fed up with them, she daily prays get her grand child soon from these crazy couple.

Today is much different day, they are sleeping all day, shahnaz checked on them Naseefa too, both are like log slept, having no chioce Naseefa woke them up to eat, they gulped single bit and started to vomit, she called doctor, doctor checked and gave some medicines, both had medicine and ate little.

For nine months couple had been through this journey of pregnancy with each other having same symptoms, everyone laughed doctors too laughed. Akram is very sad that Noor is going through all these, which he himself can't handle, he is sad that he is unable to take care of Noor and baby due to his illness.

Months passed its due date for Noor, she is happy now a days but Akram is having heavy cramps in thighs legs, back. He is always having hard time. Noor came to Akram with bowl of fruits "Akram get up have this sitaphal they are so yummy"
"Sitaphal? I am craving for them" he got instantly and started eating them like cave man. Suddenly she screamed "what happened Noor? Did he kick harshly?"
"Aaaaaaa it's paining" she cried again.
"Ammi" Akram screamed in high pitch all came running
"Ammi" Noor screamed again.

Both ladies came to her and made her walk a little, meanwhile Akram called his brother, "Shabeer take the car out we need to go to hospital now" he ran away.

Akram too started to get his back pain. Both sat in car along with Naseefa and shahnaz, all reached hospital, Noor is screaming with pain Akram is in bad pain, he sat down as he couldn't take single step, Noor is taken away to labor room. After four hours of pains she delivered a cute baby boy. All ran to have him in hands but to everyone Akram slept like log on bench , he is so tired that no one could wake him up, all laughed, when Noor came to know this she too laughed. But she too slept.