Expressing little

Alya marriage settled, Akram is again busy, but this time he is desperate to tell everyone about his own Nikhah, he felt Alya is better than him, she has guts to be such where as he is hiding it from his own biwi who forgot their Nikhah long back,

Akram always feel that he is unlucky, his own Noor own biwi forgot their marriage, and she always talks about his wife what a fate he has. Think his biwi talks about his biwi, wow like wow. He smirked at himself. He want to laugh on himself.

This time he is determined to show her his rights, she turned 18 anyways, she now understands what is between a man and woman, she even get those feelings sometimes, she gazes him such a way that it effects him totally, she is even grown beautiful too. So their is no point in wasting time.

Akram came home after completing works. He went out after dinner, he came little late found house empty everyone are in their room except servants cleaning house. He checked watched its 11.

He never came to Noor room after dinner, but now when he decides to show her how much rights he have, he decides to go, he came up found all rooms light off, he came to Noor room when he is about to knock found it's not locked, he entered slowly and closed the door, found Noor sleeping , across the bed with a pen in hand, a small night dress which showing her soft shiny legs with the old anklets, he without making noise removed them and took out the new from his pocket and made them to her legs, they looked beautiful, he kissed her legs. Blushed too.

Akram then removed her pen from hand, books too kept them on table neatly, made her sleep properly. Moon light fell on her face, she looked marvellous, he just admired her, took some pictures then kissed her forehead and left keeping her door close.

Whole night her beauty haunted him, their is no lust, just her beauty which captured his mind, her nature, her forgiveness, her smile, most importantly her innocence which made him marry her that day, but now her beautiful features gave him a proud feeling, a man who is her shohar to such a beauty who is beautiful in and out, and already captured her.

Next day he is eager to see her surprise face, he is waiting for her to go to jogging, she came new sound of Payal made him smile, he looked up, she is fresh, got just shower May be, hair is tied with cloth, some hair are dancing on face, she looked radiant. He smiled.

She came to him with coffee, "coffee"
He took it, "so did you like Payal?"
"You bought them? Where are they?" She asked in excitement
Akram looked at her in surprise "Noor don't joke, didn't you see them on legs, now you are asking me?"
She looked at her legs in shock "when did you keep them?"
"Last night" he whispered
"You came to my room?" She widened her eyes
"Yes" a naughty smirk danced on his handsome face

She suddenly felt self conscious, she started to look down and keeping her hair back of ear.
"You looked so beautiful, so what do you say how are they?"
"Super, they are so beautiful"
"Not more than you"
She blushed

Akram loved the feeling of blush she carry, whole day she is shy, he likes it, he is now hundred percent sure, he has to win her heart first, that is only way to get her into his life.

Akram started checking her out daily, she is growing self conscious, blushing always, most important is she is taking time impress him, she is applying Kajal, colourful bangles, dressing up little not like before wearing anything. Akram felt like he conquered the world.

Alya marriage gave him access, Alya gave him inspiration, it's Alya Nikhah day, as always Akram made Noor stay for him, "I am hungry and head is painful"
Noor went to kitchen bought some kheema paratha and his hot coffee,

She took out his dress matching to hers as always, she arranged everything along with his inners, suddenly washroom door opened, only in towel Akram came out
"Akram can't you just say me to go out" she turned to leave, he held her arms dragged to him, "let me check how you look" he removed her hijab"
"Ammi will kill me"
"No one will know let me adore you Noor" he looked at in mirror, she is shy, he looked at her "you look beautiful in this colour. It suits you a lot." She blushed. He kissed her forehead
"Did you eat?" She nodded yes