Dream come true

Akram came to Noor, he took some snaps with his mobile, she blushed more and lowered her head more. He smiled, kept his mobile away, took her hand made her stand he gasped and looked at her totally. "You look like an angel Noori" she blushed "Noori?" She asked
"Yes whenever I feel more loved and pampering I will call you Noori, it makes me feel so good" he kissed her forehead, "come on let us first pray" she agreed.

After prayer, he kissed her forehead, "shall I change and come" she asked, Akram look d at her, she looked most beautiful, he so want to do all those things which he can't even explain but he want to give her space and time, he snatched her Nikhah hakh but he don't want to force himself on her.

"Let me help you" he removed her head cover, chunny and he unhooked her blouse his hands shivered, he just want to run his hands on her naked back, his will power is on thin line, which he desperately needs ant to rub off. He closed eyes, instead of controlling his emotions it made him get intensified emotions, he kept his hand on her naked back, she shivered and jerked a bit, Akram couldn't take more, he turned her hugged her tight.

"Noori I am unable to control myself, you go in change" he said leaving her, she held his shirt tight "don't you want me? I am that ugly?" She asked with tears
"What?" He looked at her as if she is some alien, "madam here I am dying to control myself and you say such idiotic questions?"
"I know you don't even love me now" she is crying
Akram held her chin made her look up "can you bare me? I am starving beast I can't give you any guaranty to be gentle can you?" He asked with desperation.
She innocently nodded her head yes.

Akram removed her hands on him, Noor blouse dropped to her hands showing her beautiful twins. His eyes shine with lust, he within flash moment turned her and held both with his palms, both moaned "fuck Noori you are heaven, how the hell I was controlling do you have any idea? You smell so good" he sucked her neck harshly she hissed, "Akram"
"Say my name like that again you are doomed Noori, let me try to be gentle with you" he is really trying but his both hands turned harsh on her twins she hissed again.

Akram removed his dress in quick motion, he came to her who is trying to remove her jewellery, he helped and removed them fast, he even removed her dress, she with shy turned her back to him,

"O Noori you being shy is making me insane" he is kissing her whole back, she is having somany emotions that she is unable to process. He turned her, kissed her softly, "I can't wait more" he made her sleep on bed and hovered her, he started kissing her, she is responding, "I will be gentle" he said and with his one hand he took his dick and kept at entrance, she panicked and tried to get up "shhhhhhh relax just little moment shhhh" he jerked she jumped away, he held her lower waist tight, and jerked more, she cried out loudly, "aaaaaaaaaaa" he kissed her lips softly, she got tears, he kissed her tears "Akram its paining no please"
"It will go away just focus on me come on kiss me" he encouraged. She tried to kiss, "come on kiss me Noori" she started kissing him, he with one go entered fully, she tried to shout but, he closed her mouth with his, while playing with her boob, he stood still for few minutes, she is breathing heavy, tears flowing, shivering lips, he cleaned her face, kissed her softly and started to move she first stopped him "No no Akram no it will pain"
"No Noori" he kissed and started to move slowly while sitting pose looking her with adoration pure lust. Noor stopped crying, he smiled and started going fast, she is breathing heavy, his breath to turned ragging, she screamed, as something happened which she don't know, he too groaned falling on her, both are taking short breaths, looked at each other with tired look "just beautiful my Noori only mine" he kissed her forehead. She with shy lowered her gaze he hugged her and made her sleep on his chest she slept like baby.

Akram couldn't sleep, his is watching his world in his arms, those many years of dream came true and he felt he concord whole world and became king, n number of times he kissed her, she with.Beautiful smile sleeping like just born, naked innocent and totally only his.

Eight years back when he got married with her, she is kid to everyone but to him, as now he is seeing her, all of her as only his, he felt same then too. Her innocence and her big heart always drawn him towards her. It attracted him insanely,

When she turned more to him in sleep, her jingle when moved he couldn't stop himself from sucking, she moaned, it felt like a whip on his meat, it immediately stood still like an iron rod, he groaned in pain, he lifts her leg and place on his thigh, slowly positioning himself he entered, she hissed a little and opened her eyes, "Akram what are you doing?"
"I am making love to you" he giggled, she blushed instantly, he kissed hard and continued, she giggled when he is playing with lip, he felt so happy, they continued till early morning.

Akram felt she is tired and she needs rest so he held her and closed his eyes and dozed off. When he woke up it's already 9. He looked besides him and found Noor still sleeping, he kissed softly, covered her good and got freshen up, came down.

When he reached dinning table, all looked at him and asked "Noor kaha hai?"
He looked at everyone then kept a hard face, "she is tired and slept no need to disturb her"
Some giggled, some burst into laughter, some blushed and some kept horrible face and left, some felt embarrassed. But everyone left him. He shrugged off and drank his coffee which his mother gave him looking at him like he is worst person earth. He didn't give any deed.

Later after his breakfast, he came to room with breakfast, he kept plate on table and woke her up
"Noor get up you need to eat"
"No Akram let me sleep more please" she groaned
"Noor" he warned, she with great difficult got up and stretched her body and groaned, Akram eyes popped out of sockets, her naked upper body which made move gave him instant hardness, his junior jumped into live, Akram didn't waste time he locked room and came to her running and hovered her
"Fuck Noori you are death to me" he kissed her boobs hard while holding them hard she hissed "it's painful Akram"
"They are so soft what to do?" He sucked them hard.
He removed her covers and hovered and entered her soon, she watched him with shy and giggles.
"Don't laugh! I am out of control" he is moving fast, his moves are very rough as his lust for her is.

When both felt out of breathing and had there source of pleasure, they kissed like mad bulls. Akram held her tight to his body. "It's my all time dream Noori you fulfilled it thank you" he kissed again she smiled
"Chod now I am hungry let me have breakfast" he watched her for few moments but agreed. She smiled and got down of bed, she hissed in pain. Her legs are wiggly, her lower area is in pain, she is sore too. Akram giggled this time, but her anger lool made him stop immediately "let me help you" he lifted her and took to washroom and made her have relaxing bath.

When Noor came down along with Akram, all looked at them with adoration and she is embarrassed. She lowered her eyes. All smiled but Alya is Alya,  "so..... are you now ok? Means tiredness gone? Did he leave you after waking up?"
Noor eyes widened she blushed and felt more embarrassed, she just ran to kitchen, Alya laughed
"Alya Don't embarrass her yaar she is shy"
"After that too? I mean now?" Alya blurred
Noor closed her mouth still standing in kitchen looking at everyone
"Alya get lost now" Akram said in stern tone
"Why? Am I disturbing you?"
"Alya yaar I beg you please"
"Then take all of us to cinema night show today"
"Ok I will book at 6pm show"
"No 9'o clock show"
Akram gritted his teeth, and said ok. All clapped happily.

As agreed, Akram took whole family members to cinema, elders too joined, Akram sat besides Noor, as she is involved in movie, he too started enjoying. When movie completed Noor is almost sleeping, he made her to hug him tight and sleep, on bike he took her to home. She is now sleeping like baby.
"Noor get up eat something and sleep"
"No" she just turned around and slept.
Shaking his head in disbelief he came to diner and took a plate, served food and bought it to feed her, she ate without messing, Akram felt felt relief. He too had dinner.

Akram changed her dress and made her sleep, he got freshen up and slept besides her, Noor being almost naked cuddling with him made it impossible for him to sleep, he twisted turned and tried all odd ways but failed, he kissed her passionately, she moaned, he felt encouraged and he started playing with her body, she with in no time started responding, smiling he had her in all means.