Feelings

It's Ameesha marriage, Ameeda too came she is now pregnant, everyone are happy, Akram eyes struck on her baby bump which is just little shown but it's visible, his heart raced, what it would be to have a baby? How will Noor look like? His cheeks warm up, blush formed undeniable, his body became stiff "shit Akram she is still kid fuck your mind" he scolded himself and left from there.

Akram now a days making Noor do all his works, he is making his room neat, asking her arrange closet, he is only eating what she cooks now a days she cooking eatable, he is relieved, he eats everyone cooking but he insists her to cook daily, now she is habitual, in start whole family made it an issue but he didn't care, she had to obey, Now all accepted

Ameesha completed her PG same as her sister, she got rista from her sister side, she happy that she can stay in Dubai with her sister close to her. Groom is handsome and well educated, all are happy.

Akram got seat in PG, college will start soon, Noor completed school she will join college soon, it's her holidays. She is enjoying the marriage fullest.

Akram bought Noor a dress, "Noor your dress wear it and show we will then go for fittings"
"Bhai our dress?" Alya and Naina asked
"Take this money and buy whatever you want"they screamed in happiness
"Me?"
"Noor you can take whatever you want you know that" he gave wallet, she smiled took a 2000 note and gave him back his wallet.
"Buss itna sa?"
"Yes you bought me dress what I need is some accessories that's all"
"Look at ammi she is snatching baba's wallet"
"Your wife will do same then you say Noor sorry I don't have any money I will be heart broken"
"Why?" He frowned at her action smiling
"You will give her total money nah?"
"But it is same nah?"
"How?"
"You won't understand pagal" he smiled broadly "when you snatch my total wallet that day I will be so happy" he took her nose and plucked it little it turned red he laughed "go get ready we have to come back soon" she ran happily,

Noor came out with new dress, it's a size big, "now a days you are becoming thin, last time I bought same size and now it's loose why are you not eating properly? Chod go change and come" he is worried she has to grow well now.

Akram made her take small size dress, still needed some fitting he made it alterations done by tailor, he sat with her patiently, then both went to his dress selection. He bought matching with her. Then took her to accessories shopping even got her some heels, she is short in family photos she has to stand by his side being tall he will be in last line so if she wear some heels she will match him.

Akram is busy with marriage works, he came home late all tired he just want to crack bed and sleep for days, he came to his room found Noor sleeping on his writing table may be she was waiting for him,

His whole tiredness left, he got big smile, removing his shirt he called her "Noor wake up" she rubbing her eyes woke up "you came bhai"
"Noor wake  up" his tone changed , he is now half naked
"Akram change in closet I am here shameless"
He smirked "like what you see baby?"
"Chi.... Baby and all" she made face
"You don't like it?"
"No come eat fast I need to sleep"
"Just two seconds I will wash up and come"

Akram came out with towel on his shoulder and sorts, Noor blushed "I am going, you eat and sleep"
"Sit Noor, after eating we will pray together"
She sat down seeing floor "why can't you wear T-shirt?"
"Why waste anyways I remove it to sleep I feel uncomfortable"
"Yeah but till I am here you can do that"
"I don't think so" he said gazing her, he is effecting her made him happy.
"I too sleep comfortable but I lock door and do this"
Akram closed his fist, images of her in night dress or May be.,,, "Noor you are girl"
"Yeah yeah" she taunted "you don't have shame?"
"Why shame with you?"
"Waise let me take pictures and sell them in my new college you know I can be popular" she grinned
"You don't need pictures girl you can see whenever you want and I am more than ready to show them to you, about popular once I drop you in college you will be popular automatically"
"No this time I will go alone you won't drop I am not kid anymore"
"No discussion in that matter Noor, you step out of house only with me either it's college shoping eating out going to friends I don't care we go together"
"You don't take where ever you go but why should I do so?" She got up with anger
"That is not the matter to discuss, I always inform you nah, did I ever go anywhere without telling you? Last time for party too I asked you"
"Yah but still it's partiality" she pout
"It's your safety pagal"
"Ahhhha" she showed her tongue
"Oneday I will shut that mouth in my way then you will know"
"Aaa we will see, when your wife comes nah I will teacher everything to annoy you see how you will beg me to stop"
"Oooo Noor you have no idea how desperate I am for that day" he licked his lips, vivid images of them are shown in mind he is excited
"You will cry for sure"
"I am crying now too"
"Then marry soon May be next you not Alya di, shall I tell Thayji to fix your match?"
"Uffff here goes all my excitement, when you will understand me Noor?"
"What should I understand tell me I am listening now you always say that but never tell what I don't understand, now tell me"
"You alone is sufficient for everything Noor everything" he said with pain, he want her to see through him accept him, know his emotions for her.
"I am? Ooo Akram I love you" she hugged him but just as sister, his heart broke a little again, as always.

"Go Noor sleep" his voice turned weak suddenly.
"What happened?"
"Nothing I need to sleep" she took his plate he stopped "you are not servant Noor, you are queen go sleep leave them workers will remove" she left in confusion

Now a days Akram becomes sad immediately, why? She has no idea it always makes her sad and depressed, he was smiling one moment next second he is sad, just like today why? She determined to ask her chachu in morning.

Here Akram is depressed "I made you mine but when will accept me as yours Noor when? Did I made wrong by doing our Nikhah? Never I never felt such but your innocent talks make me depressed, I need to talk to you openly Noor or should make you feel? Soon we need to sot this out soon very soon now I am stressed.

Morning Akram left early on marriage works, Noor came to Amar
"Chachu do you know why bhai is depressed sometimes"
Amar bit his lips, "and why do you feel so?"
"I don't know chachu but, he will be smiling suddenly he will become depressed, did he had any break up? Did he had a girlfriend?" Why she don't know but that thought and word made her feel bitter
"Why do you think so?"
"Listening to marriage he becomes depressed does he have any crush? Did she reject him? But who will reject him? Whole Ahmedabad girl drool on him"
"You?"
"Me? What me chachu?"
"Don't you like him?"
Noor stood silent she never dared to ask this question to herself, she is deadly scared to even try to question herself, listening it now she is numb, she with blocked mind left his room not knowing how to react or answer. "I will just come"

It's Nikhah day, Noor got dressed up in dusty white dress.

It's perfect for her, she is wearing heels too

It's perfect for her, she is wearing heels too. She came to Akram room and found it empty so picked his things kept them on bed ready, she then came down prepared some snacks he might be hungry.

Akram didn't come, everyone are ready so she too joined them, when car is about to start Akram came
"What?  you are all going?"
"Yes Akram come soon" his mother said
"Noor come down we will go together see how messy car is your dress will spoil come" he opened door
She got down before anyone can say anything he closed door driver took them away.

Akram came to room ran to washroom, Noor bought breakfast and coffee, he came out in towel, Noor turned away

Akram came to her, removed her hijab, she tried to protest "shhhh let me admire you once Noor" she is mind blowing
"You always amazes me Noor" he turned her to mirror, hugged her from back, with his beard he is rubbing her cheek, she closed her eyes, held her skirt tight shivering "Akram" she whispered
Akram felt as if his body temperature raised suddenly, he held earlobe with his teeth and brushed his tongue slightly. She shivered got goosebumps he noticed "Noor open your eyes" she opened, her emotions are visible like pictures he got goosebumps, she is gazing him straight, "Noor sit there it's dangerous Noor" he closed eyes and gaped himself to control his hormones and his heart. He got dressed up soon. Ate food and bought her to hall "Akram I think I should call you Bhai from now"
Akram felt like someone poured ice cold water on him

"Why?" His tone is dangerous
"You don't understand" she said lowering her head
"I understand everything and it's nothing wrong, stop thinking enjoy marriage stand beside me while taking photo eat well it's all your favourite items" he smiled and left for men section, Noor too left with gloomy face.