Rishta

Akram came to Noor room again, this time she is not sleeping like last time but she is wear more short dress, it is loose, hair in messy bun. Her long neck is visible, face is frowned
"What are doing here Akram? It's late you go away" she is pushing, she couldn't even make him move an inch, he said "beautiful"

She is taken back looked at herself, then him, she ran to bed and tried to cover herself, he laughed, sat on chair front of her, "be yourself with me Noor don't hide please, you don't need to"
"Why did you come now?" She is scared whispering
"I want to tell you that I am going to Lucknow tomorrow I may get back in one week, will be you good girl? Driver will take you to college, if you want to go anywhere go in my car and driver takes you, don't take your sister scotty Noor it's not safe, I will tell driver to bring you snacks, ok?"
"Ok Akram I am not a kid Akram, I can take care of myself"
"I know but it's my duty to take care so let me"
"Control freak"
"Hahaha. Will you miss me?"
"Yes of course, who will nag me? Who will shout on me for silly thing?"
"Do I?"
"Akram!!!!! You know that very well" she rolled her eyes
"I will miss you Noor" he said in deep voice
Noor felt different "I too" he hugged her, she moved away "no"
He frowned "why?"
"You don't understand" she pout
Akram looked at her for moment, she is covering her whole body, hugging her knees, he frowned again then widened his eyes "ya Allah! Noor you are death of me one day" he turned away "morning you will give me hug, can you pack me food?"
"Ok, at what time you will go?"
"10"
"Oooo"
"Sleep you made me sleep less now" he rushed away

Akram couldn't sleep well for two reasons, one vivid images of Noor are haunting him, two he is already missing her.

Morning Noor made breakfast and lunch for Akram, she packed lunch took breakfast to his room as he is nowhere seen.
"Akram what are you doing? Why are you not at dinner?"Ya allah!!! What the hell? Why did you mess up room as such?"
"I am trying to pack but I am unable to"
"Go and eat now I will pack for you" she pushed him Akram sat down and started eating

With in ten mins she packed his bag, "Akram you will not mess this bag while returning did you get that?"
Akram felt that his wife is warning him as all wives do, he has seen his mother warning his baba all time for keeping towel on bed, keeping thing here and there, not eating properly, now when Noor is doing it for first time he is happy.
"Ok I will try my best aur kuch?"
"Yes, let me show you, this is brush and paste, your socks here, inner wear here, kerchiefs here, dresses here, night dresses here"
"Only shorts needed Noor"
"What if anyone comes to meet you at night?"
"Ok"
"Your charger laptop and here are your cards"
"You keep this card I will take this. pin you know nah"
"Why will I need this?"
"Buy anything you want"
"Wow great offer then I will spent all"
"As you wish, I don't care"
"No need I have money and my own money is piled up, I never spend them so let me spend now, no need to spoil me as ammi said, come on eat I need to go to college now"
"Ok" he ate

"Be safe Noor for me" he hugged her. Kissed her head "it's very hard to stay away from you Noor very hard" he hugged her tight.

"Let us go" both came down, servants kept his luggage in car, Akram dropped her, warned her twice and left with heavy heart.

After travelling for an hour he felt like going back it's impossible to stay away from Noor, his Noor, he got tears pricking. He felt weak, he stopped car stood outside for some time, then started his journey with determination, he want himself and Noor feel more of them with this distance. "Why do I love Noor this much that it hurts a lot?" He questioned himself.

Noor came home back after college, as akram said driver chachu came to pick her up, when she got freshen up and came to kitchen "what are you doing here today? Akram is not here, you are on holiday bachi" Naseefa said smiling
"Yes I forgot"
"Be as you wish shout scream run don't cover your hair do whatever you want"
"Yes but I got habitual now Thayji, he always corrects me to make me good, he never hurts me so I am ok"
"That's true, you are good girl Noor unlike all your sisters, Ameeda and Ameesha too never been this good mannered, he trained you good"
"You move Thayji I will cook now I am cooking well, he is eating lot"
"Ok today let us try then" she gave her spoon and left. Noor cooked all food, her mother saw that she is surprised "you cooked all?"
"Yes ammi, can you taste and tell me how I cooked?"
"They are looking good" she tasted everything
"Good you are cooking well now Noor, akram made you good cook" she praised