Disclaimer

Welcome to my Genshin Impact reaction story! I love reading reaction books and tried finding some for this fandom when I entered but couldn't (besides YouTube videos, of course) so I decided to make one! If you have read some reaction books for Genshin Impact, please tell me because I need some.

As this is a reaction fanfiction, there will be spoilers from the game, the lore, and even some theories people from YouTube made because they are interesting and I want them to react to it. 

Just some warnings, I am not extremely fluent in English so this story is bound to have grammatical errors. I haven't read all the lore of this game so please correct me if I wrote a wrong information. Some characters might be out of character (ooc) but this is based on how I perceive the characters themselves which is, naturally, not perfectly accurate considering I'm just a player and not the creator. 

Please do not steal anything in this work because it is considered as plagiarism which is a crime.

Naturally, I don't own Genshin Impact. I am just a writer who fell in love with the game and story and decided to write a fanfic about it. I only own my OC, Laelynn, and the content of the reactions. Nothing more, nothing less.

I only post on Wattpad so if you find this story in another website and I don't mention it, please inform me about it.

Edit: Godzilla, from AO3, has received my permission to place this story in AO3! 

Here's the link in case you are curious: 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51607114/chapters/130444870  

Once again, thank you for giving this story a chance.

Hope you all enjoy and stay safe!

                                                                                                                                                                             - AmaryOrtiz