Chapter 12: We Will Be Reunited

A/N: This was fun yet torturous to write...it's so long (around 16k) T_T but I love this quest so...it doesn't balance things out. My hands... Anyway, enough complaining. Are you all excited for the next update? Who will you pull for? I'm personally going to save for Nahida hehe ^_^.

Lumine and Paimon was in Liyue, walking towards Katheryne for a new commission as they just finished another one when they spotted two familiar figures talking.

A frown was immediately set on Lumine's face as she remembered what this scene was about.

'So it's time for them to see it.' she thought with a slightly dark gaze before shifting to look at Venti. 'I wonder if he knows about his statue?'

"Yes, yes. They have the audacity to go after anything. The Seven, dragons, gods... no ancient artifacts that relates can escape their greedy ambitions. Still, this time is different... Who do they think they are going after the Abyss Orders treasures...? Oh, Traveler, it's you." Lan, who was ranting finally noticed Lumine with Paimon and greeted them.

"Oh, this is that time!" Ganyu realized.

You know what's happening, Ganyu?" Keqing asked.

"Ah, not completely." Ganyu explained but said no more when she noticed that the screen played again.

"Huh? Ganyu, what are you doing here with Lan? Do you have a commission you need to post?" Paimon asked, straight to the point.

"Hello, Lumine." Ganyu greeted. "We were just discussing the Treasure Hoarders."

"Paimon just realized that Ganyu ignored her!" Paimon exclaimed while looking at Ganyu with a small pout.

"My apologies, Paimon, that wasn't my intention." Ganyu apologized but Paimon still continued pouting. Noticing this, Ganyu continued. "To show my sincerity, I will buy you whatever you want when you come visit Liyue again."

"Oohhh! A-ahem, since you are so sincere, this great Paimon will magnanimously forgive you." Paimon claimed with drooling mouth.

"Yes, we were just saying how even the audacious Treasure Hoarders should know better than to mess with the Abyss — it's just too evil." Lan continued.

Aether couldn't help but smirk, proud of his accomplishments. Soon, even the gods themselves have to fear them and pay for their sins.

" But we recently received intel from the Ministry of Civil Affairs that two big-time Treasure Hoarders in Liyue and Mondstadt are planning some big joint operation." Ganyu finished.

"They're brave, I'll give them that." Ningguang said.

"A shame it won't succeed now that the Traveler is on the case." Heizou added.

"They shouldn't be doing something like that in the first place." Barbara stated with disappointment.

"Well, sometimes, people need to do what they need to do in order to survive." someone from Natlan said.

""Two big-time Treasure Hoarders"?"

"Yes, they're known as " Big Sis of the South" and " Raptor of the North.""

"...Who named them that?" someone from Fontaine asked with a raised brow. "Raptor can still be excused but big sis of the south?"

"Pfft, imagine saying I have to go report to big sis about tonight." someone from Snezhnaya mocked. "Wouldn't that seem like they need to ask permission from their sibling to do something?"

"It makes them look weak and childish." someone from the same nation agreed.

"At least it's better than having an organization named "fools" with the members being proud of it, too." Lumine murmured to Paimon but were heard by most.