Chapter 8: Liyue

Hello~ So since it's new year, I thought it would be a great idea to start it with a new post! So, yeah, here you go. On that note, I will start publishing with my usual schedule, one update every two weeks and usually on Sunday or Monday morning.

Note: Zhongli says he just hinted to the Qixing and Adepti that he's alive so Ganyu and the others aren't extremely sure if that's true nor do they know his true identity.

"Let's hope this won't be as boring as the other or else." someone from Snezhnaya threatened.

"Yeah, yeah." Lynn just shrugged it off. It wasn't like she has to worry about anything, given that this place was her domain. In fact, they were the ones who needed to be worried in case they stepped over the line and earn her wrath. 

Yes, one shouldn't underestimate a panda's wrath. 

Chapter 1: Act 3 A New Star Approaches

"What a weird title." Chongyun commented. 

"Maybe because the sun is a star and it wanted to sound fancy instead of the usual 'a new day approaches'?" Xingqiu suggested.

"Corny." Itto bluntly said with a frown. 

The screen opened and showed Lumine with Paimon on top of a mountain while gazing at the Jade Chamber up in the sky.

"Look, up there! That's the Jade Chamber." Paimon stated.

"That's pretty high up." Lumine noted.

"It's not only pretty high, it's extremely high!" Collei said in awe and slight nervousness, imagining herself falling from that mountain or even worse, the chamber itself.  

"Imagine falling from that height." someone from Snezhnaya whistled.

"Hmm...Uhh..." Paimon stuttered. "Ah, this is bad, Paimon's supposed to be your guide, but Paimon doesn't know where the way up to the Jade Chamber is..."

"It's not your fault, Paimon." Keqing assured. "The way to the Chamber has only been known to a selective few and not to the public. It would actually be suspicious if you knew without help."

"We should have asked that emissary, Ganyu." Lumine said with regret.

"No, I should have told you." Ganyu said regretfully. "It was my job."

"Don't be sad, Ganyu, we found out about it in the end, anyway!" Paimon said, trying to cheer her up.

"Still..." Ganyu stubbornly insisted. 

"Ugh...Well, since we want to go to the Jade Chamber, heading to its location on the map is the sensible thing to do! Let's look around. There has to be a way up there nearby!"

'Unfortunately, it isn't that obvious.' Ningguang quietly thought.

After observing their surroundings, they noticed a green clover-shaped mechanism.

"Hey, look! There's some sort of mechanism thingy! Since this is the right place, it must have something to do with the Jade Chamber." Paimon guessed.

"Maybe it's the way to the Jade Chamber?" Lumine added.

"Yes, this must be the way!"

"I have a feeling it isn't." Noelle said worriedly. 

"It wasn't." Lumine agreed.

Lumine shot a blast of anemo to the device, creating a wind current they used to fly.

'Anemo? But didn't she gain the geo element already?' Al haitham noticed with narrowed eyes. 'Can she use the elements she gained without limitations?'

He wanted to ask but seeing that enemies were also in the room, he decided to do it privately later.