𝟹𝟼. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 ... 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

wanrings ; none

Eleven seriously sat and though about what you said. She didn't want to admit but she knew that if she didn't get this problem out of the way she may never get you back or you might not ever talk to her again.

I mean that's not all she was thinking about - she also thought of Max and what she would say to her, she never saw Max that way.

An enemy is what she saw her as but it was only over you anything else , it came back as blank.... she thinks she can tolerate her but she's hesitant.

She hasn't talked to y/n since then - she didn't know what to say and the way she left things the other day how is she supposed to talk with her face to face without stuttering.

Anyways, hopper has been feeling more gooey everyday as time passes on and he thinks that maybe they should get out of time. They would be on the low obviously but out of state they didn't have to have too much protection so he has the date set and done.

He asked y/n and she said yes, that she ' so needed it. '

Hopper was actually really glad you didn't ask to bring someone along because if you said max and El then he would've lost his shit.

He already knows you guys probably sit there and make out, he could tolerate Max but he didn't want to see that either.

" come on i'm telling you. your just jealous . Ms.Joyce is literally available and ready to ride the train." you smirk while he yells 'no! no! no! no! no! ' over and over around the house, ranting on how there not good for each other and how she's already talking to someone yadada...

let's say every time you brought Joyce up he lost his cool and calm demeanor - for only a split second though which sucked for you because you always loved to tease him.

On the contrary Max and y/n have finally been hanging out more like they've been wanting to. You actually started talking to Billy a lot too, he's like a brother to you.

You guys are real close, he tells you things he doesn't say to anyone else. Now at first it took a little to bring down his weak attempt at a barrier but you broke through no problem.

He treats you and respects you like a little sister, he sees your aspects and viewpoints of things to be in general relatable and some stupid or silly.

When Neil starts yelling or hits him you take care of him and leave him for his thoughts for the rest of the night, though you'd rather not you felt like that's what was best he needs a little development with his self-esteem and smoking problem.

You've asked countless of times for him to stop so he doesn't do it ( well in front of you that is but you don't need to know that even though you already do. )

If someone messes with you he takes care of them even though you can handle yourself.

" hey you!"

you were just walking down the street , going over to Max's house before she got home from school - since usually on Thursday Billy skips 7th period to light weight instead of being in a class that won't matter to him in the future.