𝟸𝟽. 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜...

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ ; ⁿᵒⁿᵉ

𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 trace over all of the people in the room - seeing their worried and fear faces made the shadow monster tingle in joy but will shivered in denial and fear of being rejected and left behind to this monster. 

" okay will -" the doctor starts sticking the last monitor patch to his forehead to get a read of his vitals -" do you remembering anything from last night?" 

will tries to take over and say what he wants but the shadow is more powerful than the shell boy so he shakes his head no.  

" hmm. okay how about do you know anything - anything at all."

" they hurt me."

they all snap their eyes to will surprised that he spoke - he hasn't spoken since last night but from what they can guess they thought he was still in pain.

" who did? who hurt you?" 

" they shouldn't have done that - they should've hurt him and upset him ..." slowly turning his head towards the doctor he glares at him for a second before speaking again , " and you should've hurt her because now he's after you."

" who's this she?"

will doesn't speak anymore but just glares at the wall of people in front of him. 

" give him some space alright is this who your talking about will? " The doctor holds up a picture of a weird shaped figure - the shadow monster they supposed since it looks so much like one.

" yes and no. "

" will baby .." joyce starts out trying not to startle him to much - she's stressed and her heart is swollen but she's trying her best to keep up " who's this she person your talking about?"

will looks at her confused but then it snaps in his brain , " she knows. " will gestures his pale finger toward eleven who's eyes widen in confusion.

" do you mean ... "

Owens - the doctors name - knew this was going to get no where since will seems to be cautious of what he's saying. 

" wait .." they all look to eleven , captured by her soft eyes - " let me see. I can look into it to see who he's talking about but if i don;t get anything then I have no idea."

" okay .. give it a shot." will is glaring at eleven but she doesn't even sense hoping for it to be you he's talking about - all this time will has been saying he's seen you in his dreams she can finally look into after what happened last night. 

closing her eyes she enters the void and looks around - she looks for you or any direction of what will might be inferring on, then she sees you. 

your sitting down on a bus filled with people who are minding their business, you look as beautiful as ever , your hair is hidden under a cap - so is most of your face but she can tell who you are just by the color of your eyes.