𝟹𝟹. 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚗

🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙 🌙

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

( semi - long chapter ahead ) 

𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 shoes pave against the marble hospital in search for a something.

" sir, we found nothing on the first two floors." a guard explains, moving his body around to look all around him for a sight of murderous aura of the ugly beasts.

" that's good but keep searching, they could be hiding through the cracks of the earth. " he says glancing at the two before pressing on to the double doors.

creaking open they see they massive red glowing gate, the cool but warm air fanning against their blotchy skin, but paved sally next the enormous gate is a red door with a steel golden glow.

" why is there a door here?" a guard asks, thrown off by the door, why would there be something so normal next to something so - vile?

The man boss stands there in his thoughts, gleaming at the door with a malicious thought. humans only think of themselves or the people they care about.

not worried if someone half across their world was dying from harsh conditions - or so said thought.

" there's only one reason - that's not a normal door that door is something different on the other side of that door is maybe another world." he says ... turning his back towards the gate he strides forward as his strict gaze never falls off the guards nervous ones, " only one person could do this and it has to be her ... y/n ... my test subject she's alive and we're going to get her back."

<3 <3 <3

y/n and max were walking along the neighborhood streets, max didn't want to be around eleven since they've seen to be stuck to the core lately to tell her something.

" well , have you talked to eleven about me and you?" max and asks looking to the side to not make it seem like she cared all that much.

y/n's smile falters a little - she's been so dazzled by eleven lately that she didn't even talk to eleven about seeing if her being with max would be okay and they could work something out but eleven's been so pesky about her being with max she's been nervous and hasn't even asked her yet - but none the less she fiddle with her sweater sleeve and nervously glances to the side in hopes to feel less nausea of what's about to come out of her mouth - like a big ball of air just formed in her throat and she can't get anything she wants to say out.

" y/n?"

" sorry, it's just ... right now i don't think it's safe to tell her yet i mean, it seems like everything happened yesterday and i don't wanna pressure her with that - especially if it's her feelings." you choke out, trying not to sound guilty or pity about it, or to sound like your just not trying to talk about it at all.

" well what about mine?" max stop walking as she feels her whole demeanor drop down - her feelings have never been this strong about anyone and knowing that if she's just a second option that she didn't want this.