𝟷𝟻. 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝!

🟑 - __________________________________ -🟑

chapter fifteen - dammit!

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ; ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ⁻ ˢʰᵃʳᵖ ᵒᵇʲᵉᶜᵗˢ ⁻ ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ

𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙮  cool day layed upon hawkins as kids were playing in their yards getting closer and closer to their first cut. while y/n just sat on the porch , the wind fanning against her face and through her hair. she breathes in and sighs heavenly before a meow cathches her attention. 

" hey nini." you called her nini because she was trying to get into your cookies one day and ended up stealing one and munching on it later - she looked so cute and nini came to mind.

she purred as she rubbed against the females leg and taking a seat in her lap snuggling up to get comfortable. y/n gigles a little at the cats behaviour - the cat seemed to always like y/n over hopper so she didn't mind or even care how she got out here.

y/n's hand sotfly petted the cat's fur then picked up her journal and pen and started to write todays events . she didn't do much today which she was glad for but she needed a day like this after hopper bringing in more supplies or the weeks to remodel the house into something nicer. he was working really hard to get new everything - even clothes . y/n didn't want to feel usless when he doing all the hard work so she worked extra hard along hopper ot help him out in the long run. 

her hand skecthed across the paper as the two sit on the porch listening to nature and it's callings and just enjoying life.

' today's going to be just fine. '

•·.·''·.· • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ • ·.·''·.·•

dustin decided to go to the arcade alone since will and mike were hanging out at his place doing god knows what and lucas was grounded because erica snitched on him sneaking out the other night. 

' i'll beat her highscore today. ' 

dustin was so sure of it. he's been learning techniques and styles to this game he's been playing to beat your highscore since it's been there ever since you left. no one's been able to beat as long as they tried and they wondered how you got that high of a score.