7 . 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 - 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ( 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 )

chapter seven : just for now

y/n's hand pushes through more slimy and dense vines , turning around she spots something in the distance - a gate.

she's been so hysterical all day . on the run , laying low , then running again. she stalks towards it quickly trying to make her way out of there.

arriving at the gate she presses her hand against it to feel brick on the other side - well over the gooey slime.

she sighs and steps back a little , she shivers as she lifts her hand - trying her powers. she's been using them non-stop. her hand shakes and has a grim feeling as she grunts. the brick on the other side starts flling off one by one until it's big enough for her to fit through.

" finally." 

stepping through it she makes a guttural sound and keeps pushing through , cold and dense air is replaced by warm and thick air. 

she slinks down to the ground with a spalt. she slowly rocks back and fourth standing up and letting her eyes adjust to the lighting draping above her. 

she hears chatter distinct - far away from her so she starts walking through the area.

she doesn't look back and continues walking - back to her house. she's figured her parents are worried and want her home so she starts walking through the woods. since she came from the middle school she knows a shortcut.

i hope eleven is okay.

getting closer and closer to her house the blue and red lights blind her. police cars and vans are surrounding her house. 

she wants to swivel around and run to find eleven but she has to know if her parents are okay.

she steps on twigs and leaves before hiding behind a tree to see to stretchers with blankets draped over dead bodies.