𝟷𝟶. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 - 𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭( 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 )

chapter ten - i'm not kidding eleven

𝘺/𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴 in frustration as hopper keeps yelling at her , " look i know what you want and it's dangerous! we're not stupid okay and i know that you want to go out and see eleven and do what you kids do these days but Brenner is looking for you and i can't risk you being caught."

y/n scoffs and rolls her eyes , " it's not like you care." she tries to mutter but hopper hears it.

" i do care."

" no you don't! you obviously dont! i stay in here like some prisoner , i don't even get to go outside to feel sunlight hopper! i miss my friends , i miss eleven and my dad is dead and i don't know where my mom is. you know .. your acting just like Brenner - like what he did-"

" that's not true."

" with eleven! yes it is! yes. it. is!"

hopper slams his hands down on the table growing even more aggitated, " you really want to go with him? you want Dr.brenner to find you and take you to the lab i can do that." 

tears prick y/n's eyes as she shakes her head , not beileving hopper would do that. " you wouldn't."

" i would! since you want to go out there so badly and be the damn adult!"

" i grew up faster than other people and that's not my fault! people calling you names because you mother left you. feeling like your the mistake in life! i didn't need a stupid stuffed toy and mother to know that you just want to keep me hidden because you don't want to see me happy."