𝟹𝟶. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ ; ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ

𝘢𝘴 𝘺/𝘯 sees the ' Welcome back to Hawkins, Indiana ' sign appear she starts shuffling to fix herself up and stepping off the bus and starts rushing to Joyce's house.

she's so nervous and fidgety that she notices a old lady had a ll her purse contents spilled out on the sidewalk and y/n couldn't just walk by her like any other person would.

hesitantly approaching she calls out to the woman, " Miss do you need help?"

" oh," the woman turns to see the young girl in winter clothing from the winter days, " why yes. some man came and knocked into me and i spilled all my things on the floor."

" yes mam i wouldn't mind helping you." you state softly bending down and helping her pick her things up off the ground.

sitting in the Byers home is Joyce, hopper, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan, max, Lucas, mike, Dustin, and a knocked out will.

" what are we supposed to do? if this .. shadow wants to take over the world and it practically can any minute now." hopper stress out rubbing the folds of his eyebrows together in frustration and confusion.

" we need to draw this thing out or .. we need to keep it in - per mentally." Nancy concludes as all their eyes turn to her before looking away.

" yeah but how do we do that?" hopper asks looking at the girl as she sits there with a look of wonder before shrugging her shoulders.

" were getting no where!"

" okay look calm down hopper, were all on edge but we should just gather all the information we have to each other and come up with a solid plan to get some answer on how to stop this thing." Joyce says calmly, patting hopper on the shoulder slightly.

" Yeah, last year we know that the upside down is just a reflection of our world, where will was kidnapped and held there for a week until we saved him." Lucas starts off.

" then after that we left it alone and they concluded the murders to be of some bear in the winter season, though no one believed it the government seemed very persistent it was."

" y/n went into the upside down to find will and bring him back home but all that ended up with was-"

" a will and no y/n." eleven finishes, hate and grill in her voice.

max stares at eleven before looking away clenching her fists tight, wanting to just slap her in the face for what she pulled in the gym that day and for taking y/n's heart but they had other matters to attend to - saving the world all while trying to keep as less damage as possible.

" there is something." mike speaks up as eyes turn towards him, " when will was awake he said a few time that they should've hurt her or she knows, .... but we clearly had no idea who this she person was so when eleven looked into it..."

" i saw y/n."

some tense up while other are relived and angry.