3. 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 - 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 ( 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 )

chapter 3 : i saw will

___________________

𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 up in another version on her room , slimy with dead rotten slimy tentacles all across her room but her bed , it's really cold that she clutches herself for warmth. she looks around and starts panicking - this place has that dangerous aura. she feels bad and sick everywhere. 

i came here for a reason.

she starts walking out of her room and into the dead rotten version of the streets. looking around she thinks she can find Will here maybe if she looks hard enough. 

he may be somewhere he knows. so that he's not completely lost.

so y/n starts walking and walking and walking until she gets to will's house. the chitters and echy sounds that go around scares her half to death.

she makes sure she looks everywhere , for no sign of life or body getting torn apart. then opens the door. it creaks open and she steps inside. " will!"

she walks down the hallway and looks in his room - doesn't find anything.

 joyce's room - nothing.

 jonathan's room - nothing.

" will! where-where are y-y-y-you!? it's me y/n!" y/n chitters , calling out the best she can the toxins getting into her lungs. she doesn't know why she was sent here but she better make the most of it before it's too late to do anything.

a loud roar and chitter cathes y/n attention - it came from outside.

y/n hides behind the window and looks out to see a tall slimy human-oid figure standing really close to the window. probably looking for something so y/n slows her breathing so she doesn't get caught.