𝟷𝟺. 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛

🟑 - __________________________________ -🟑

chapter fourteen - all for her

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 up the members of the upside down squad  in order to see if they have found out anything about y/n or what Brenner is trying to do.

" is everyone here?" hopper asks taking a sip of his coffee. 

" yeah." nancy mutters loud enough for him to hear. 

the rooms atmosphere is gloomy as they all shift uncomfotably - hopper notices so decides to get this done with. 

" anything?"

" not really - no sign of her." jonathan answers looking at nancy as if signialing something. 

" we've seen the vans go around town every tuesday to thrusday and they spread around town and into the woods searching for her. " lucas admits as he recalls the memory of riding his bike and seeing the familiar uniforms seraching the woods. 

" Brenner isn't dead but we don't know where he is - we can't locate him. I've called up to the military to see what advances we could make into the lab but we can't make any." hopper explains taking another sip and leaning against the wall. 

" i'm scared for her - i mean she's all alone out there with no one but herself." Dustin admits as he was always worried or anxious for when she would turn up , he's lost hope that she would at all. 

" we can't give up - remember this is all for her. to keep her safe." hopper states give a stren glare among the group.

they let their heads hang low before give a determined nod Hoppers way.

the whole time Eleven is watching Hopper's behaviour and she notices that when dustin admits her ' should be' current situation - he tenses up and looks guilty. 

He was in fact guilty that everyone in this room has a guilt that they couldn't protect her - even if some never really knew her more than others. Her parents are dead and no one knows where she is.