𝟸𝟶. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ ; ᵃʳᵍᵘⁱⁿᵍ , ᵀᵂ

as y/n and hopper are sitting at the table enjoying each other's presence as they eat breakfast made by hopper, her decides to speak up and ask y/n something he;s been wanting for a very long time.

" do you want to become my daughter? " 

y/n looks at hopper and knows she wants too but she does know she doesn't have anyone else to go and who else does she eat ice cream on the couch with at 3 in the morning?

" yes. i d want to be your daughter. i mean - i practically am." 

hopper smiles as he takes another sip of coffee, " yeah? good plus if you said no i would literally kill you."

y/m laughs but sees hopper isn't smiling and chuckled nervously, " yeah old man. you'd miss me."

hopper smiles as he knows it's true and the rest of their morning is spent in a comfortable silence. 

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

eleven is sitting with the party as they continue to talk of whatever and just enjoy themselves. she butted in a few times but mostly stayed quiet not to draw to much attention to herself. lucas glanced over every once in a while as he started growing angry. everyone was upset about y/n but it wasn't something to drag yourself around on as she would want that for them. she was acting as if she didn't even want to be there.

" dude that's-"

" what the hell!"

lucas interrupted dustin as they stare at him flabbergasted by his sudden out burst.

" lucas?"

eleven glances to see what he was yelling about too.

" you need to get your ass out of the gutter!" 

eleven eyes widen as she looks up to see Lucas talking to her.