𝟸𝟷. 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝙼𝚊𝚡

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘<<<<>>>>⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ ; ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ

𝘮𝘢𝘹 𝘪𝘴 really nervous to go meet you today as she didn't want to tell you want she had in mind. Her step-father has finally got her enrolled in school so she has to go but the thing is she can't gp there all the time and at the same time anymore as after school she'll have things to do and probably be too tired to go to the pond but she'll make a promise to come at least 3 times a week so she wouldn't miss you too much. 

stopping in front of the familiar pond that she's grown fond of so many memory's she spots you sitting down at the edge with your feet in the water , moving them around in a circular motion as you watch mother nature move around you.

Max smiles softly before walking over and sitting next to you, you turn your head and look into her eyes smiling, "she looks pretty today doesn't she?" you ask.

"who?" max asks a little too hopeful.

"the sky. mother nature sure does know how to wow me." you say awe-struck max's eyes gaze to the pond in disappointment but never the less she smiles and nods her head watching the sky with you.

"hey-um...i have something really important to tell you." 

you hum as if to tell her to go on as you didn't want to push her to say something she probably had trouble saying. you actually liked that max would take the time to actually share things from her life with you and wouldn't trade it for anything.

" my dad finally got me enrolled in school and ..."

your face shifts into a frown as you realize what she's saying, " and you won;t be around as much anymore." you finish rather harshly , as if you wanted it to hurt her . 

saying this made max realize what you might do.

" but please don't stop coming here. i love this place because i found you and if you stop coming i would be mad at you - for like ever. i'll make a promise."

you still wouldn't face her. even if it's not a big deal , not like you wouldn't see her again it's just you've been happy at this pond you two call home and now that she would be here less and less it made it seem less important , like a faint memory in the back of your mind.