5. 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 ; 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙙 ( 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 )

chapter five : i can find them

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 2 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 and y/n is still missing , and everyone is coming together. after running away from the bad men.

dustin , lucas , mike, and eleven are hiding in a bus waiting for hopper to arrive , after a while he arrives after beating up the bad people.

now their all crouded in the house of the byers sharing information they've learned over the past few days.

eleven has been worried every since you left so she speaks up , " i can find them ."

everyone turns to her , " are you sure?"

" of course she is, her girlfriend has been missing for 2 days . if i had superpowers i would definitely check on her." lucas says making hand movements like it's nothing. mikes slaps his arm and lucas mutters an 'ow'.

eleven leanred what a girlfriend is by dustin and lucas trying to speak privately but it wasn't very private - she was very embarrassed but quickly asked for static and a blinfold but it was more like -

" dark and staitic."

after that she closed her eyes and looked for you , opening them she doesn't spot anything and starts calling out for you.

" y/n! y/n where are you! y/n!"

nothing no answer. no vision . silence.

eleven starts taking in uneven breaths , she's knows that she was scared to come in here but she had to - it was for you. she would do anything for you if it meant she had you back - she needed you back and now that she has a chance to find you and she can't , she feels a rush of disappointment.