𝟷𝟹. 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚍

𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 - 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻 ( 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 )

 chapter thirteen - thanks dad 

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 scanning over the shelf with determined eyes. he was looking for the finishing touch to your gift. everything's been fine for the past 2 months. no fighting or any bad vibes just him and y/n vibing to songs or watching movies. even watching the sunset on the porch.

he's been living life and a happy life. every since sarah it just hasn't been the same and now that he has you - he doesn't know , it seems more peaceful than before. 

he grabs his items - purchasing them and hops into his police car driving towards the cabin.  

he had to park some ways away from the cabin so no one would spot his car and wonder what he was doing in the woods for all night long.

after arriving he parks his car and steps up the planks of the cabin, hoisting his belongings inside his armpit making sure it doens't fall down. he knocks on the door with the special knock.

y/n unlocks it and continues watching the tv.

" hey kiddo i have a present for ya." 

hopper takes off his coat and is careful not to mess up her gift wrapped in a box - sleeping tight.

" really?" you ask surprised - hopper never really gets me gifts i wonder what it is.

" yeah but first we're going to play a board game then i'll give you your present and maybe after we can watch a movie .. what do you say?"hopper ponders walking into his room setting them down and walking back in to see that your face turned into a shit eating grin.

" how about chess. you always lose." you state going to the shelf with board games as hopper scoffs, " no way. you just always cheat when i'm not looking."

" hopper. you've stared at me moving a chess piece. you didn't even use the bathroom or blink for a second. you know i'm not cheating you just suck at playing the game."

hopper chuckles and makes some remarks with that but he sets down everyhting gets situiated and you guys play chess for a sum of 5 hours before moving onto a different game. Hopper wanted to do that because he thought you were cheating- like always. when he really just didn't know how to play the game and after beting him almost 20 times in a row he was sick of chess.