Chapter 40: Hello Princess

Start from the beginning

"What poison is in Lady Murong?"

The Blood Jade Linglong was made by Jiang Heng, and at that time, he claimed that the medical poison was unmatched, and it should not be impossible to solve Lady Murong's poison.

"Grab the love!"

Not knowing if it was his delusion, Shen Liang suddenly felt that Pei Yuanxian's voice was a little cold, even full of murderous qi.

"Dog Emperor!"

Too cruel, grabbing affection is not a poison for ordinary people, but for lovers, thatIt is highly poisonous, as long as the poisoned person has a heart, the toxin will penetrate into the heart pulse, the pain is unbearable, the old emperor knows that Murong Fufu is loving, deliberately planted love in Murong Fufu's body, killing people is not enough, but also to break up people's homes alive.

In addition, the love is a poison that has only existed in the past hundred years, it is said that there is no antidote, no wonder the blood jade is useless, but... Since the Blood Jade Linglong was useless at all, how could the Murong family provide money for them because Qin Yunshen had given them the Blood Jade Linglong? Is there any more hidden reason behind this?

Thinking about this, Shen Liang's brow frowned deeply, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his past life was too useless, it seemed that many things were not as simple as he understood, and he must have missed some important key.

Unexpectedly, he would directly scold, Pei Yuanxian raised an eyebrow, and the corner of his lips was evil: "It is indeed the Dog Emperor." The emperor didn't look at all, saying that he dog emperor insulted the dog.

"He's your uncle."

After a little precipitating his mind, Shen Liang raised his eyes and threw him a bad look, secretly remembered this matter, and then asked: "I don't know about my brother's affairs, can Wang Ye send someone to inform?" 

"That's it?"

The conversation ended too quickly, right?

"Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to detoxify."

"Not necessarily!"

Although he was not 100% sure that the medical poison treasure book left by Jiang Heng was in his hands, Tianquan said that he had made a lot of herbs back, if he did not understand pharmacology, why did he get so many herbs? In fact, his most important purpose in coming to him today is to test this.

"The prince lifted me up too much."

The eyes flashed, Shen Liang suppressed the sharp rise in his heart, it was impossible, Pei Yuanxian should not know that the medical poison treasure was in his hand!

"Maybe."

Retracting his gaze, Pei Yuanxian lowered his eyes, and his slender fingers played with the lid of the teacup: "The news has been sent, and the king has also sent someone to the army, you can rest assured." The little guy was too defensive, but judging by his reaction, the medical treasure book probably had an eighty percent chance in his hands.

"Thank you very much, Prince, the hour is not early, if it is all right, I will resign first."

The atmosphere between them had changed, and Shen Liang didn't feel the need to stay, so he stood up as he spoke.

"Wait."

Looking up to stop him, Pei Yuanxian snapped his fingers, a slender figure suddenly appeared, Shen Liang looked at the other party doubtfully, looking white and pure, laughing and there were two small dimples on his cheeks, it was very cute, but why did he smile so brightly at him?

"The king has already heard about the destruction of your courtyard, his name is Sha Guang, Shuang'er, one of the seven commanders of the Iron Armor Guard, and his martial arts are still so-so, so let him follow you later."

Getting up and walking towards him, Pei Yuanxian said in a deep voice, and his tone and attitude could not be refused.

"What so-so, I'm a master okay?" Master, you also despise your subordinates too much.

Shen Liang had not yet expressed his position, shaking the light first issued dissatisfaction, and then suddenly appeared in front of

Shen Liang, smiling brightly: "Hello Princess Wang, I am shaking the light, and I will be your personal bodyguard in the future, you can rest assured, as long as I am here, no one can move a hair of yours."

 "..."

The Princess?

How did he not know that he suddenly had such a title?

Shen Liang simply turned his gaze to Pei Yuanxian, although he did not speak, the meaning expressed in his eyes was already obvious, unless Pei Yuanxian was stupid, it was impossible not to see it.

"The king also thinks that the position of princess is quite suitable for you."

It was rare to see Shen Liang being left speechless, and Pei Yuanxian also laughed along with it.

He shouldn't expect him to look a bit like a prince!

He's not stupid, but he'll pretend to be stupid!

Shen Liang sighed deeply, "Wang Ye, there are three rooms in my re-entry courtyard, one of which is still a hall house, and the remaining two rooms live just right with Qi Yue Qi Xuan, do you think you can accommodate anyone else?"

"Since you can accept Fu Ying, it is not difficult to receive another shake of light, or does Liang Liang want King Ben to tell Shen Da everything that happened in the imperial city?"

"..." Threat, this is definitely a threat to Chiguoguo!

Shen Liang's eyes widened in disbelief, do you dare to point out your face? What a shameless thing about this!