Chapter 40: Hello Princess

Začít od začátku

In a word, the banquet at the eldest princess's palace could never be calm.

"Well, I know, their difficulties are just a few tricks, and I have a number in my heart, and Prince Law is worried."

Shen Liang was not stupid, even if Pei Yuanxian did not say it, he also knew that something would definitely happen at the banquet of the eldest princess, just like when he was at the Prince Concurrently Palace, even if he did not target them, as long as he was still Shen Liang, still occupying the position of the concubine of the Hou Mansion, or the son of the Wei family, those people could not let him go.

"One more thing, have you heard about the Murong family?"

Seeing that he had to skim so clearly with him, Pei Yuanxian was also helpless and simply raised a new topic.

"Murong family?"

Shen Liang raised an eyebrow, today he is going out, he has not received the latest news, is it difficult to have an accident?

"Do you know why Murong Hai offered a reward of one million for the whereabouts of Blood Jade Linglong?"

Pei Yuanxian did not seem to need his answer, took a sip of the tea cup and continued: "For his wife, Murong Hai's wife is a small town that grew up with him, when he refused the emperor's marriage in order to marry him, Murong family's century-old foundation was almost destroyed, and the then Murong family master, that is, Murong Hai's father, endured the pain of handing over half of the family property to save their lives, and Murong Haifu was quite loving after marriage. There was not a single concubine in the backyard to share a room, but three years ago, the imperial court's finances were tight again, and the emperor hit them again, and even sent the great internal masters disguised as jianghu grass reckless to kidnap Lady Murong, the Murong family had long guarded against this hand over the years, ostensibly mediated with the emperor's people, secretly sent people to find out the location of Lady Murong's detention, and successfully rescued him, unfortunately, they always underestimated the emperor's sinisterness, Murong Lady was rescued, but she was chronically poisonous, and there was no medicine. Only the legendary Blood Jade Linglong, who can solve hundreds of poisons, can try it.

Murong Hai can be said to be a man of affection and righteousness, but he was born at an inopportune time, born in such an era when the imperial court was full of holes, and the emperor did not think about the rich country and the strong army all the time, and only knew the era of conspiracy to plot against others.

"It is rare to have a lover, Lady Murong is very happy, even if she dies, she should be blind."

Shen Liang had never heard of this, in his memory, looking at the entire imperial city, in addition to the Wei family boys, which powerful man was not three wives and four concubines?

"Are you envious?"

Pei Yuanxian raised an eyebrow in surprise, he thought that he should not trust this so-called love.

"I am a twin, and naturally I also want to meet a husband who is only my heart and mind."

Narrowing his eyes, Shen Liang said calmly, once he had hoped, but in the end he was defeated, and now he did not look forward to it, but seeing that lovers know each other, the envy will still be envious, after all, he is still a living person, not a cold-blooded creature without feelings.

"You deserve the best."

Feng Yan locked on to him firmly, Pei Yuanxian said seriously.

"Are you going to say that you are the best?"

Looking up, Shen Liang joked.

"Haha..."

Pei Yuanxian was frightened, and then laughed loudly, and only after a while did he return to the right topic: "In the past three years for Lady Murong, Murong Hai has spent money and effort, and it has been difficult to get the Blood Jade Linglong, but he did not dare to use it indiscriminately, and asked the best doctor to repeatedly check the antidote in the Blood Jade Linglong before taking it to Lady Murong to take, but just this morning, I suddenly received the news that the antidote in the Blood Jade Linglong not only did not solve the poison on Lady Murong's body, but also made his condition worse, I am afraid that time is running out."