"i don't know i'm good with numbers." i said

i look at the chat and read and reply to some comments.

"yess we'll get matching outfits soon."i said

"we can get matching shoes too" i said

i look at wanna and he stares at me, the eye contact makes me shy

like sir please don't do this on live

i let out a little giggle and wanna grabs my hand laughing.

he interlocks our fingers together and holds them on the center console, where the camera can't see them.

*************
schools over and i couldn't be more relieved, like girl the only goal i have in life is i wanna be a milf at like the age of 28 i wanna have at least 2 kids.

i lowkey wanna have a kid young, i always wanted to be a team mom because we'll basically grown up together and that's cute.

image having a baby at like 16 by the time there 14 you'll. be 30.

30 isn't that old to have a 14 year old but image having your first kid at 26+

i feel like moms then are just hella strict because there older but if you where to have a kid young you would kinda grow up with your kid.

therefor you wouldn't be so hard on your kid. my moms only 32. she had me at 15 so i know she's not disappointed in me cause i'm 17 and still a virgin.

anyways, moving on

me wanna and jaden are walking to my car. jaden holding my right hand while wanna holds my left.

i gave my key to wanna cause i don't know he told me to.

wanna unlocks the car and opens my door for me so i can get in how sweet.

we are going to get corn in a cup , probably to the nike store cause the outlets are there but we'll see what stores we hit.

we only going there because it 3:00 , we have to pick up the dog at 5:00-5:30 so we just gonna hang out.

the boys wanna go live so i let them but i put on my airpods cause i love listening to music in the car i feel like it just helps my anxiety.

wanna keeps on tapping my shoulder to ask me a question that the live said , i'm bout to kick this kid out my car.

"huh" i said taking my right airpod out.

"they asked if your ever gonna travel to L.A" javon said

" probably in my life yeah but as of right now i have no reason too. why are you gonna travel to L.A?" i ask wanna

" yeah soon." he said

"really for what." i said

i'm not dumb if this kid thinks i don't know he's an actor then that's crazy i mean think about it the stares of people wherever we are, the followers on instagram, the lives with hella people wanting to know about javon and his family, the people at school talk and i can hear what they say.