MATEO'S THOUGHTS

I'm Mateo Las Heras, a man who had been a tragic life story. Life isn’t always easy and full of happiness, no matter how hard you try and no matter how hard you believed in it. You really thought you had it all figured out until you realize you hadn’t.

We are all mysteries, to those who love us and also to ourselves. When you find someone who embraces you, loves and desires you every moment, accepts your mysteries and flaws without judgement, you’ve struck gold. Too many of us undervalue ourselves by digging too deep into the mistakes we have made or dwelling on when we failed at something especially in Relationship. All those experiences make up the mystery and story of who we are. We are complex beings, all together in this fucked up but beautiful world.

Whatever the mistakes or failures of someone’s murky past that leads them to your door should be experiences you are grateful for and that is cause for celebration. All of us have had experiences, good and bad, and those make up the intricate tapestry of who we are.

I met Maxima Castellio, the woman who unexpectedly came into my life. She's the ideal woman who's so worthy to love, but . . . I failed.

Tragically happened and I learned my mistakes, and changed for the better as I can. Not just because of her, but because of myself.

After many years I we met again, with our son and daughter. I can't stopped to adore her more because of her motherhood. She's the strong woman who sacrificed everything to our children.

I made my best to win her back and now that we're now happily married for the second time, I was here besides her keep watching and adoring her sleeping and remembered the day I saw her in her Dad's company, because I know . . .

“This woman will be the reason of my happiness and completed family in the future. She's will be my wife and weakness, and I know I'm fucked up!” - Mateo.

---
A/N: Missing Mateo and Maxima❤️👀