Fourth closet: circus baby

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh my god" wolf was horrified

Then the imposter princess smiled sinisterly and get up, everyone was in shocked except snake.

"You think you got me all figured don't you...snaky" the importer teased.

Then snake wrapped his tail around her tail and choked her.

"Ugh" the imposter tries to pull his Tail off then he slammed her against the wall.

"Where is princess, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER" snake demanded.

"What have you down to her" he asked again but the imposter laughed menacingly.

"She's already gone"

Her laughter caused him to grunt his teeth then he chocked her so hard, her neck breaks.

Everyone winced when they heard the snap of a neck break then snake throws the imposter on the floor, everyone was creeped out by phone the imposter's eyes were opened.

"It's ok...i know where she's keeping princess" snake says as he slither to outside.

They were driving to circus baby's place, wolf was still horrified to find out that he was hugging an imposter, he was damaged that his daughter was gone.

It wasn't long till snake saw, "wolf I know must have a lot on your mind"

Then he snapped, "i don't understand, who was that, where is princess, how long has that imposter been living with us, i thought you saved princess"

"Now i know you have a lot of questions but try to calm down"

"Snake i don't understand what happened to princess, why did you attack princess"

"That wasn't princess...it was an animatronic called: circus baby"

"Wait that was circus baby...who is she, all I know is that me and webs got a lead of the investigation on her"

"Circus baby is one of afton's inventions, I'll explain more when we get to her restaurant"

"But i don't understand how you knew princess was circus baby"

"I know princess very well and i know for a fact she would want us to continue theninvestigation and besides princess has pink eyes not green eyes"

Wolf felt like a idiot as he slammed his head on the wheel.

"Ugh how can I be so stupid not to see that one fact...so my question is, if that was circus baby pretending to be princess, there where is the real princess...is she even alive"

"Now don't say that, i know where princess, it's the one place circus baby would never think we would never check to find"

They stop at circus baby's place, "her place" snake finished.

They went inside, the whole place was a circus but back to their mansion panning down at the dead imposter princess A. K. A. circus baby.

She opened her eyes, and she got up, she wasn't finished yet.

Back at the restaurant, everyone had their flashlights on.

"Snake are you sure princess would be here" wolf asked.

"I know she's here, i can sense she's here someone, everyone split up but be careful, who knows if those things might come back" snake said.

Shark looks underneath the tables, piranha checks the kitchen and webs goes in the security office.

And wolf checks the closet when he sees snake looking around, he decided to confront him about something.

"Snake we looked everywhere and we can't seem to find her"

"No she's here, i know she is, just keep looking"

"So what is the deal with circus baby"

Snake sigh realizing wolf wasn't going to let it go.

"Ok look circus baby is one of afton's inventions, she is The soul of William Afton's daughter resides within her alongside Baby's own consciousness, William Afton created Circus Baby to be the titular mascot of Circus Baby's Pizza World. However, unknown even to Baby, she was programmed to count children, and when there was only one, she would deposit Ice Cream to lure the child up to her, to kill them"

Wolf was horrified by circus baby, he can't imagine what horrible things she did to princess.

"Look i don't know how we got stuck with circus baby or how she took princess but we can do now is"

Just then he opens a trapdoor on the stage, they were both shocked to find....

Princess was unconscious but unharmed in a small box.

"Princess!" They both shout her name at the same time.