Can he understand that Zhou Yu actually loves Alpha very much?

Once, Zhou Yu once made peace with this Alpha?

This recognition makes Shi Wangyan very uncomfortable.

Depression and jealousy filled his body for a while, and he eager to do something to prove that he was actually better and outstanding than Zhou Yu's ex-husband.

But it turns out that when his mind is hot, his behavior is not much better than Zhou Yu's ex-husband.

This is Alpha's inferiority. He thought he would not be so reckless, but when he met Zhou Yu, he was like taking all the mistakes Alpha would make one by one.

What does Zhou Yu think of him?

Shi Wangyan looked at Zhou Yu's side face in front of him and had an answer in his heart.

It's all messed up.

No, it's worse than before.

He is not as good as a stranger on the roadside to Zhou Yu now.

Zhou Yu has always been polite to strangers.

"Zhou Yu..." The atmosphere was stagnant. Shi Wangyan could not compare with Zhou Yu's calmness, and he wanted to say something.

However, before he could organize his language well, Zhou Yu's mobile phone shook.

Zhou Yu looked down and took a look. It was the second brother Zhou Jing who came.

What did the second brother do for me? Zhou Yu thought of the matter handed over to his second brother two days ago and said to himself, has he done it? The efficiency is quite fast.

He answered the phone, ignored the expression of words and stops, and whispered, "Second brother?"

Zhou Jing's voice was very anxious: "When you meet you meet, go home quickly. Dad said he wanted him to jump off the building to show you!"

What?! Zhou Yu's face changed, but his voice was still very calm: "Specify it."

Zhou Jinghuo said hurrily, "There's no time. Dad is already standing on the top floor and can't stop him!"

Zhou Yu suddenly looked ugly. His father, who was old, learned to cry and hang up. It's really not old!

"Second brother, Dad jumped off the building. What can I do when I go? Neither you nor the eldest brother can stop it. Can I do it with an Omega? Zhou Yu said.

When he talked on the phone, he didn't avoid Shi Wangyan. Shi Wangyan was embarrassed to hear him talk to others, so he took a little far away for two steps, curled his face and looked elsewhere.

It's just that the amount of information Zhou Yu said was really amazing, so Shi Wangyan couldn't help looking at him for the next week.

Zhou Yu doesn't have time to care about others now and concentrate on listening to his second brother.

Zhou Jing said, "Dad said that he wrote a suicide note explaining the cause of his suicide. As soon as he died, someone would send it to the reporter!" Brother, you'd better come back and persuade Dad!"

Zhou Yu was so angry that his hand holding his mobile phone trembled. Doesn't his father confirm that sentence? A ghost won't let you go!

What did he owe his father? It was his mother who gave birth to him, and it was also my mother who raised him. What did Dad do?

Zhou Yu took two breaths to keep his voice trembling and said, "Tell Dad, I'll go there now. If I can't wait, I'll collect him!"

After Zhou Yu said that, he pressed the phone fiercely.

Shi Wangyan knew it, and now the driver had driven the car to the door.

Shi Wangyan didn't say anything. He went downstairs silently, opened the door by the side of the road, and looked at Zhou Yu standing on the stairs.

"Isn't it in a hurry?" Shi Wang said.

Zhou Yu is not qualified to keep a distance now. He glanced at Shi Wangyan, then lowered his head down the stairs and bent down and sat in the car.

That's good. Zhou Yu thought that Shi Wangyan didn't seem to be a person who was willing to give up easily.

Even Kong Sijing retreated from his family and asked Shi Wang to feel what his family was like. Maybe he would think twice and don't provoke him easily.

The author said:

Zhou's father has always been silent. It happened that he finally got the salary for his appearance this time and made his appearance.

After Divorcing the President Alpha, I Achieved Financial Freedom जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें