Halloween with Greasers | No one.

↬ Date: 10.31.2022.
↬ Prompt: Getting dressed for Halloween
↬ Trigger [Warning]: None.
↬ Words: 228.
I finished this on Halloween, but I forgot to publish it, cause I'm stupid! It's short and sweet. I think I hate this one the most though-
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
"There is no way you will get Darrel to wear that." That was a fucking challenge if you ever heard of a challenge.

"How the hell did you get him to wear that?" Sodapop asked, staring at Darrel as he adjusted his green hat. "No. How the hell did you get Dallas to wear that?!"

"I have my ways," You said, looking at the group of dwarfs in front of you.

"Why is my outfit so big?" Johnny asked, his sleeves flapping over his hands.

"That's the dwarf's outfit- it's meant to be too big on him," You explained, adjusting your shirt. You decided to not wear the dress of Snow White but instead make an outfit that looks like hers. "You're Dopey. Darrel is Doc; Steve is Sleepy; Dally is Grumpy; Sodapop is Sneezy; Two-Bit is Happy; Ponyboy is Bashful."

"Why am I Sneezy?" Sodapop asked. Ironically, he sneezed.

"You have seasonal allergies," You said, shrugging.

"Why am I Doc?" Darrel asked.

"The smartest one," You said.

"Me?" Ponyboy asked.

"You get embarrassed easily, which isn't a bad thing."

"Me?" Steve asked.

"It was the only one that made sense," You said, sighing, "Anyways!! Let's go before the party ends."

You guys all took off to the lot where some greasers began a Halloween Party. You couldn't be happier since no one around here really was a holiday person.