-017-

"Yunhee! Come down for dinner!"

Renjun was serving dinner: nothing too much, just Yunhee's utmost favorite, ramen.

In a minute or two, tiny footsteps down the stairs were heard as she came running to the kitchen. She hugged her father's leg, smiling widely.

YUNHEE- What are we eating today?
RENJUN- A little something called ramen. Someone likes it over here.. hmm.. is it me or..
YUNHEE- ME! I LIKE RAMEN! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
RENJUN- *chuckles* Well then, good for you.

Renjun sat Yunhee down on the countertop, as he kept the plates on the dining table.

YUNHEE- Dad, don't you think Ms. Na is nice?

Renjun looked at the five-year-old at the very out-of-the-blue question.

RENJUN- Well, of course! She is very nice. We also have to be like that you know. See how soft spoken and kind hearted she is? We should all be like that.
YUNHEE- But there's someone being a meanie to her though.

Renjun stopped all that he was doing and looked at his daughter.

RENJUN-  What do you mean by that?
YUNHEE- Outside. Someone was yelling at her the way you yell at me when I break one of my toys. :(

Renjun went up to the window which gave a clear view of the entrance door and front yard. That's where he saw Ms. Na's familar face, with some other guy, the same age group, at most a little older, "talking" to her.

??- I broke up with Jiwon, just for you-
SHINHYE- So what are you trying to say? See, its either we get back together or this guilt of you letting go of this opportunity lives with you for life? I'll pass.
??- I came here all the way looking for you-
SHINHYE- -CORRECTION: STALKING. AND I AM GOING TO CALL THE COPS IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. AM I UNDERSTOOD?
??- Pfft.. you know you are nothing without me. You know you need me, you worthless piece of-

Before the guy could say anything else, a slap went straight to his face, leaving red marks on his cheek.

SHINHYE- You know one thing I realized when you broke up with me? Firstly, I realized that I don't lose everything if I lose you. But I do lose everything if I lose myself: more specifically– my self esteem, which,, in my case, I lose everytime I talk to you. Secondly, I understood that men like you ain't shit to cry over. These few months out of this relationship have been my best, not having to deal with your bullshit. Therefore, I would not request but order you to stop following me around everywhere, Sangwoo.
SANGWOO- You little-

"Excuse me? I think you are kinda invading her privacy. I think she would appreciate it if you don't."

Renjun couldn't help it as he saw the fighting, Ms. Na looked very uncomfortable talking to this Sangwoo guy or whatever his name was.

Shinhye glanced at him, for he had quite literally come out of nowhere.

Sangwoo scoffed, laughing.

SANGWOO- Oh. I see how it is. You are her boyfriend aren't you- you little-

Renjun looked at Shinhye for an approving glance, which he got immediately. She really didn't want a  Sangwoo problem to face, and she knew that if he knows that she is taken, he won't be able to do anything. He was coward, Shinhye knew that.