-014-

Oh, I used to say
I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said I would never fall unless it's you I fall into
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

Until I Found You, Stephen Sanchez

~~~~~

Italics for Chinese (in dialogues)
Italics for thoughts (in general context)
Normal text for Korean

(A/N- Just so y'all aren't confused :3)

~~~~~

The next day,

After a long and tiring week, the weekends had finally arrived.

RENJUN- Yunhee, are you still not going to talk to me?

The father and daughter sat at the dining table, eating the Saturday breakfast. It had been one day and Yunhee had not spoken a single word to Renjun.

Any important information would be transferred to him through Yunhee's messenger, Lee Haechan. She would tell him what it was that she wanted to tell her father and Haechan would convey the same to Renjun.

Renjun had not thought that it would reach the extent it had. "Hey, at least you know that she keeps her word. That's one thing to be proud of." Haechan had said to him, which, in return, had received a rather negative response.

At the present moment, Yunhee simply pouted, turning her face to the wall.

YUNHEE- Alexa, translate I will not talk to you in Korean.

The damned device, as it is programmed, did exactly just that.

"I will not talk to you in Korean is I will not talk to you." The robotic voice boomed.

And that is your typical 2015 born.

Renjun let out a sigh. Hey, deal with it. Today, your problems will come to an end. Ms. Na will come and Yunhee will start talking to you again. He thought to himself.

As if on immediate memory, the door bell rang.

Renjun opened the door to reveal..

A very smiley Haechan, happy to greet his friend.

HAECHAN- Hi. :3

Unlike the friend in question.

RENJUN- Oh. It's you.
HAECHAN- Aye! Just because this Ms. Na lady is coming doesn't mean you'll look down upon my arrival. :(
RENJUN- Oh shut up. You gonna come in or naah?

"UNCLE HAECHANNIE!!"

Yunhee ran to Haechan happily, much to the envy of Renjun.

Haechan picked the girl up.

HAECHAN- Hi munchkin! Well at least you are happy to see me! *smiles*

Haechan retrieved his smile on seeing the 'get-your-hands-off-my-daughter-or-else-I'll-chop-you-into-pieces-and-throw-those-pieces-into-different-parts-of-the-ocean-and-no-one-will-know' look on Renjun's face.

All I have to say, pray for Yunhee's future boyfriend.

RENJUN- If you have nothing to do here then KINDLY GET THE FU-