-012-

I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I will love you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Thousand Years, Christina Perri

~~~~~

Shinhye walked into the classroom, and the class went quiet for a whole millisecond before everyone basically ran to her for a hug.

AREUM- MS NA I MISSED YOU WHERE WERE YOU?!
DAEJUNG- THIS PLACE HAD BECOME A HELLHOLE WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE ME-
SOOMIN- YOU MEAN US.
DAEJUNG- Yeah you get the point. NEVER LEAVE US ALONE LIKE THAT.

SHINHYE- GUYS I really appreciate the love I really do but I have to teach History. Now if you don't let me breathe then I'll be history before I have the chance to teach you all something.

Everyone left her, except one.

SHINHYE- Honey you can let go now.
AREUM- I did once, then you left us for months. So no.
SHINHYE- I--
AREUM- YOU DON'T DARE LEAVE US LIKE THAT WE ROAM ABOUT LIKE STRAY PUPPIES WITHOUT YOU AND WHEN ANY TEACHER COMES IN WE BITE.
SHINHYE- What.
AREUM- What.

As everyone settled into their seats, Shinhye spoke:

SHINHYE- Sooo thank you for such a warm welcome, I am so happy to see my kids again. And.. Areum hun, please consider theatre club.

Everyone chuckled, including Areum, at the comment.

SHINHYE- Okay so take out your history textbooks and notebooks. We are going to note down some important points and questions...

<<<At the End Of Class>>>

SHINHYE- Okay great. Now make sure all this work is complete by the day after tomorrow, because I'll correct your notebooks, and yes the homework I have given you too. Please let it be neat.
CLASS- Okay Ms. Na!

??- May we come in Ms. Na?

Jeno and Hyunsuk entered the classroom with smiles on their faces.

The class got up to greet the teachers respectfully.

JENO- Thank you guys, sit down now.
HYUNSUK- Glad to have Ms. Na back I see?
DAEJUNG- Yes, Headmaster Choi!
SOOMIN- You should've seen them in the morning. They literally hugged her to death.
DAEJUNG- YOU INCLUDED.

JENO- Okay okay now calm down everyone. *to Shinhye* Well welcome back!

Shinhye received two warm hugs, which she accepted dearly.

The students knew of how the teachers were very close, and always talked of how ideal their friendships were.

JENO- So we are gonna be having a staff lunch in the staff room later for you.
HYUNSUK- Yes, so you gotta be there, K? Be there or..
SHINHYE, JENO, HYUNSUK- Be square.

The three laughed at their little inside joke.

SHINHYE- Well then-- *to the class* what are you lot doing here? Go off to your next class. Dismissed. 
AREUM- Cool. Bye Ms. Na! Don't dare leave.
DAEJUNG- Please don't go away from my sight again. I'll miss you Ms. Na. You are my favorite person and teacher- sorry Mr. Lee. 
SOOMIN- Can you stop making it obvious you have a crush on her-- dumbass-
DAEJUNG- Okay jealous much? *smirks*