Lost Adventures in the Elements

At the Owl House, in the living room. Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic."

King is sleeping on Luz's lap and Valerie is drawing on paper.

"King, listen to this!" Luz excitedly says. "Hey! Less ready, more scratchy!" King complains.

Luz sits up. "Sorry! Now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!"

King bites off a piece of the pamphlet. "Nyah!"

Luz looks at Valerie. "What cha drawing there?" Luz asks with a smile.

"Oh," Valerie sits up. "I was just drawing you and King." Valerie shows Luz the drawing that looks exactly like Luz and King.

King peacefully sleeping on Luz's stomach while she reads her pamphlet.

Luz was amazed. "Wow! It's like I'm looking at a mirror! You're really good at drawing, I need to get some tips from you." Luz compliments.

"Heh, thanks. It's just a fun hobby like with writing, drawings, things like that." Valerie says.

The front door gets kicked open by Eda. "Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?"

Valerie gasps in excitement. "I know exactly what today is!" She excitedly says putting her papers down and standing on the couch.

"Is it your birthday?" Luz guesses.

"Is it my birthday?" King asks; jokingly.

"It's my birthday!" Hooty states.

"No!" Eda closes front door. "It's human treasure day!"

Valerie immediately gets off the couch with excitement. "Alright!"

Eda tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes.

Eda hops onto the pile. "Ahh, fresh garbage."

"Ooo, gimme, gimme, gimme!" King pulls out a teddy bear. "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!"

"I love cuddles and kisses!" The bear says.

"Truly horrifying!"

Valerie runs up to the pile and grabs the basketball in the pile and starts looking through more.

"Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!" Eda pulls out a wire clothes hangar. "I have never seen such an extravagant earring."

"You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!"

Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various rival students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them.

Eda, now wearing two clothing hangars as earrings, is looking in a mirror. "Yes, I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. Oh, hello." Eda says to herself.

"Can you imagine it! Me, in the halls of Hexside, studying with Valerie, Willow and Gus and—maybe even Amity! Amity! Oh cramity! We're supposed to meet so I can get my Azura book back!" Luz runs out, slams door; reopens door. "I love you guys!"

"And I love you, Lu—!"!Luz slams the door again before Hooty could finish. "Aaah!"

"Eh, who needs her?" Eda states.