Something Ventured, Someone Framed

Valerie, Luz, Eda, and King are cleaning up the owl house. Mainly Luz, Eda, and King since Valerie had found a soccer ball and started doing tricks with it, instead of helping to clean up.

"Wow Valerie, you're really good at soccer." Luz says impressed. Seeing as Valerie does more tricks with the ball.

"Really? Playing with human stuff was just a hobby. Since after all I was born here and the only reason I know about human stuff is because Eda would take me sometimes." Valerie explains.

"How much human stuff have you played with? Like sports and other hobbies?" Luz asks.

"Hmm... soccer, baseball, skateboarding, biking, instruments, human music, there was this thing called B-boy? Which is dancing?"

"Yeah, it's a specific dance some people do. There are different kinds of dances."

"Books, animals, thanks to you I started watching anime and reading manga, I watched YouTube - ya know, all that cool stuff. I'm basically a human expert." Valerie states.

"But aren't you human?" Luz questions.

Eda replies: "Well, we don't actually know for sure. Since after y'all she couldn't go through that barrier but you could, she can also do magic here while you can't, so if anything she might not be. But because of her distinctive ears, we both just agree to calm her human. Besides 'The Star Dragonborn'  human is what most people call her anyway."

Valerie kicks the ball at King who jumps up and catches it but due to the ball being more stronger from Val's strong kick, hits him off the couch and to a pile.

Eda then gasps. "Valerie, look what I found!" Valerie goes up to Eda and she hands her a picture. Valerie look at the photo and also gasps. "Is this..."

Eda nods. Luz looks at the picture. "Who's that?" Luz asks.

The picture they're looking at is a picture of little Valerie holding another little girl wearing a blue dress and having short blue hair, dark skin, light colored eyes, cubby cheeks, little white bat wings, and wears glasses.

"Her name's Aiko. We met years ago cause they were getting bullied. After that we became friends, but only for a couple days, because she said she was moving. They're in a foster family so she moves sometimes. During those couple days we played with the soccer ball. I gave it to them as a gift to remember me. I haven't seen her after that and I don't even know if they remember me."

"Maybe they still do! You never know!" Luz assured.

Valerie smiles thinking about how Aiko could still remember Valerie. Valerie quickly goes upstairs and puts the picture of her and Aiko in her room.

When she comes back downstairs she asks Eda: "Hey, if you find anymore photos of Aiko and I, or even just photos of you, your old friends, and stuff, can we put it in a pile so I can take it to my room?" Valerie asks.

"You already have a lot of pictures nearly across your whole room!" Luz states.

Eda hands a book that likely has photos. "Eh, let her. I asked the same thing years ago. She said something about how: no matter where she'll look she'll always see the happy memories, which makes her happy." Eda explains.