80

a/n
so i'm putting a trigger warning right here, cause this chapter is disturbing. feel free to look at this day ruiner before you decide to move on. i cut the grippers out you're welcome. <3

Nobody

Nobody

Out of every hit that was thrown Mariah's way, the one Sydney threw was the one that sent her down. That one hurt like no other. It immediately brought the girl down to her knees with tears forming in her eyes.

There was nothing that could top the pain she felt in that exact moment. Instead of being her normal self and wanting to fight back, Mariah physically couldn't move. The only thing she could do was lie on the floor and cry.

One particular set of eyes widened when looking closer at the scene.

Nikki- Guys..she's barely moving. Like, at all.

She motioned over to the girl now on the floor and Ana froze. In the short months she'd know Mariah, this was the first time she had seen her so vulnerable. It almost didn't look like the same girl who had called her Anal just days before.

Ana- Sydney that wasn't part of the plan. We agreed not to do anything to hurt that baby!

Nikki knew she shouldn't have gotten involved with anything Ana had put together. This was basically attempted murder, and from the look on Sydney's face, she didn't care.

Sydney- This bitch literally ruined my life. She deserves every bit of this.

She took a couple steps forward and brought her leg up to stomp on Mariah, but the shrunken girl deflected it by putting up her hand up. When Sydney's foot came crashing down on Mariah's hand, her arm made the most sickening crack, like it had broken.

Nikki almost threw up when hearing it, and that's when she knew she had to leave. She couldn't look at what she helped do anymore.

So the three of them left Mariah there, lying on the bathroom floor in fetal position with a now broken wrist while silently crying her eyes out.

Shaqir and the other two boys had gone to the concessions stand to get snacks while waiting on Mari. They hadn't even noticed Ana, Nikki, and Sydney basically sprinting out of the bathroom.

Five more minutes had passed until Shaqir began getting annoyed. The game was about to start and this girl still wasn't out of the bathroom.

Caleb- Dang, how long does it take to pee?

Shaqir- Forreal? I'm telling Mearah to get her.