25

a/n
dawg..I'M CRYINGGGG.

if this is actually true, it's so fuckin funny cause that's something his ass would do

MARIAH

"Oh, Look who finally decided to wake up!"

Please tell me this was all just some sorta twisted ass dream, and I'm still back in Houston with Jaden, Josh, and Jalen. Hehe, three J's. That's kinda funny, wait no back to the point. Bitch you're in pain what is wrong with you?

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to sit up, but I just felt a whole lotta pain all over my body. Shit hurt like hell. Not to mention I was in a BATHTUB with gauze wrapped around my torso and most of it was red.

Mariah- So this what we do now? You suddenly out here becoming Joe Goldberg?

I asked, looking up at the no good negro who had a twisted ass smile on his face.

Melo- Funny. You're funny, you know that?

Oh yeah, this nigga crazy forreal. I know it's very bad and I shouldn't say it..but this is kinda hot.

Mariah- So I'm told. Why are you still here?

Melo- Glad you asked.

He set his phone back down all excited like he was some sort of little kid. The fuck?

Melo- Well, we didn't get to finish our conversation because someone decided she was gonna pass out like a wimp.

A wimp?? Was he fucking serious? I WAS BEING CHOKED TO DEATH!! Bewildered, I lunged for him, only to find myself restricted.

Handcuffs..this man bound me to my OWN bed in freaking handcuffs. Now either I'm slowly losing it, or this wasn't in any of the Fifty Shades movies nor 365 dni. This was that criminal minds serial killer type shit.

Mariah- Bro..why the hell am I handcuffed?

Immediately Melo's smile dropped and he went back to being angry.

Melo- I'm not your bro. So don't even. These handcuffs are for both of our safety.

Mariah- Our safety?? Suddenly you don't feel safe after you I don't know..CARVED YOUR NAME ONTO MY SKIN AND STABBED ME?! If anything, you should be the one in handcuffs, sick fuck.

I ranted, getting all my anger out on him. At this point it hurt so bad I was beginning to feel numb.
However..this wasn't a good idea, because this man slammed my head against the bed frame.

Melo- Lower your fucking voice.

Okay Da-NOPE STOP WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, IT AINT OKAY. The last thing I should be doing is finding any of this hot.

Melo- These are on to make sure you don't try and hit me. I'd hate to tell the world that you've been abusing me all this time.

My eyes widened, and I choked on my own saliva. Please tell me this man was joking. I ABUSE HIM?! Dawg since fucking whennnn.

Mariah- You're sick, you know that right? I could ruin your career at any given point.

Melo- But you and I both know you won't. No one'll believe you without proof. As much as my fan base loves you, they'll turn on you.

Mariah- I don't care about your fans not believing. The only people worth convincing is your parents, and you know they'll believe anything I tell them.

Melo- That's true, but who's to say I won't kill you before you even get to run your mouth?

KILL WHO?? Most definitely not I.

Mariah- You aren't stupid enough to kill me.

Melo- Yeah, and I thought you weren't stupid enough to actually leave me.

Mariah- Oh, so you can toss me aside and use me when it's convenient to you, but when I decide I've had enough, I'M the bad guy?

Like, I genuinely wanna know what goes through his head. What made him this way? Did he fall oa couple times??

Melo- Yes. How are you not understanding that you're stuck with me the rest of your life? It's actually really simple. We'll get married at twenty three, and live a happy ever after.

I scoffed, hoping he wasn't Forreal. But this man was deadass..like actually sick.

Mariah- You're sick in the head, you know that?

Melo- Call me whatever you want baby, as long as I love you and you love me, we're for lifers. Now get comfortable, you're staying in this room until the scars heal.