70

MARIAH

"T-Rex is a new one. Where'd you get that from?"

I know damn well this lanky ass nigga did not just throw himself onto my bed. He literally has his own room what the fuck does he want to come bother me about? Somebody get him.

Melo- Stop ignoring me, monkey. I know damn well you can hear me.

Ooh I swear I hate this jungle bunny. He loves to brother me and for whaat? This nigga is too damn grown to be acting fifteen.

Mariah- Why are you in here LaNoMelanin?

I'm not gonna lie, this bathroom floor is nice. I think I'll keep sitting here.

Melo- Out of every girl I've ever known, you've got to be the meanest.

Mariah- Thank you, I try. Now what do you want house slave?

Melo- I'm ignoring that last part. We're all going out to eat, do you wanna come?

Let's weigh my options here..nice bed or food? No drama or drama? Yeah, I know what to do.

Mariah- No I'll stay here.

Melo- Alright, bet. I'll bring you back something.

A few seconds later I heard my side door closes Well this was much nicer than the text blowup about McDonald's. I think I like anger management Melo. This was niceee. Maybe I can let my guard down just a little bit.

I needed to talk someone at the moment. As much as I was mad at her right now, I still decided to call Diane.

Diane- So I see you're not dead.

Mariah- Not yet.

Diane- Here we go again with the dramatics.

Mariah- You need to be fired, cause you suck at your job. Like, you really suck. Who tells their patient to go on a trip with their abuser?

On the other side of the phone, Diane rolled her eyes and sighed.

Diane- Has he hurt you yet?

Mariah- No..which is weird. But that doesn't mean he won't. He's probably letting it build up.

Diane- Build up?

Mariah- It means exactly what it sounds like. He lets all the things I do to make him mad pile up into one big ball and then he snaps. He stabbed me the last time it happened.

Diane's eyes widened at the information Mariah had slipped out so casually.

Diane- He what?!

Mari's face blanked when she realized what she'd said. No one knew about that, and no one was ever supposed to know.

Mariah- Yeah, I gotta go. You weren't supposed to hear that. At all.

Before Diane could even respond, Mariah hung the phone up, mortified at her actions.

a/n
i just started writing the third chapter for Poison and lemme tell y'all...these mfs are LONG. if you haven't already seen the first two sections go check it out right noww. btw we're almost at 200k reads i'm gonna cry. ty guys so much.