15

a/n
holy shit ty guys for hitting 90k reads & 2k votes

MARIAH

Uber Eats
FaceTime Call
accept   decline

I hit decline again a few more times, just to see what he would do, and when I tell you..he was freaking pissed.

Uber Eats
MARIAH
ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE
I WILL FUCK U UP
STOP PLAYIN WIMME

you ain't bouta do shit white boy

Uber Eats
fuck u
i hate u
& u wonder why you can't find a bf

i can hit up gup rn
cuz ik for a fact he been wanting to shoot
his shot with me for a while now.
i don't need you nigga

Uber Eats
that's where ur wrong & u kno it
nobody'll ever love u as much as i do

As much as I wanted to aww at that and call it cute, I couldn't. That was toxic as hell. So I left him on seen and went back to YouTube.

Uber Eats
FaceTime Call
accept   decline

I knew he wouldn't stop calling until I answered, so I picked up before he could use someone else's phone to call me.

Mariah- What?!

Giving him a mean mug, I stared into the camera, looking what's his face right in the eyes.

Melo- Why you ain't answer the first ten times??

Mariah- Cause I don't wanna talk to you nigga.

He groaned and rolled his eyes.

Melo- You're so bipolar, oh my God. One day you hate me, the next it's I love you. Make up your fucking mind Mariah.

There's no way he's actually serious.

Mariah- Nigga fuck you. Ion think you know who you talkin to like that, but it's not me. You got the wrong one on the right fuckin day.

Melo- You know, I'm starting to think you like making me mad. It's like you purposely set yourself up to get hit, you sick fuck.

Mariah- Nah, you just ain't nothing but a bitch ass nigga, that's what.

Melo- See, I was calling to ask what you wanted from McDonald's but since you wanna be a bitch I ain't getting you shit. Fuck you.

Mariah- Fuck you too.

Melo- That's why Ana got better pussy.

Now that just made me laugh, because what?

Mariah- There's something fundamentally wrong with you. Why are you fucking FOSSILS?

Melo- Deep down you wish it was you, huh? Bro just admit it, you want me back.

Mariah- I don't, actually.

Melo- Keep telling yourself that Mari. But you and I both know you'll always come back to me.

Mariah- Not this time.

NOBODY

With that, Mari hung up the phone and blocked his number, not wanting to deal with his shit anymore. She was proud of herself for finally standing up to him. However, at the time she had no idea it'd come to bite her in the ass later.